Bluebeam Revu eXtreme 2019 - 1 seat (Tier 1-49 seats)
There are no product specifications.
Bluebeam Revu eXtreme 2019 - 1 seat (Tier 1-49 seats)
Flexible. Dynamic. Fully-loaded.
Bluebeam Revu eXtreme 2019 One Seat (Price Tier 1-49 seats) is the complete PDF solution designed for power users who want to do more. In fact, once you start using Bluebeam Revu eXtreme 2019, you'll find that it's more efficient, more powerful, and more reliable than any other product of its kind.
This ultimate version of Revu has all of the same best-in-class PDF creation, markup and editing technology found in Revu CAD, but includes new advanced features for taking paperless workflows further. Use OCR technology to transform scanned PDFs into text searchable files, create basic or advanced PDF forms, permanently remove confidential information from PDFs with Redaction, and use Scripting to automate simple desktop processes. The possibilities are endless.
New in this version
- Bring focus to PDF documents when clicking on File Name in the Tags dialog box.
- Performance enhancements when loading and scrolling through Sets (.bex) files.
- PDFs with colored form fields can now be unflattened.
- Fixed issue with form fields shifting after flattening the PDF.
- Further function and display improvements for XFA form documents.
- The measurement depth value now converts its values correctly when changing the measurement unit.
- Commas in the Depth column of the Markups list now appear in CSV reports.
- Added option to show/hide hyperlinks when printing.
- Resolved an issue with inaccurate collation when printing multiple documents.
Studio, SharePoint and ProjectWise
- Studio Projects now includes the option to remove a Project from the list of attended Projects.
- Improved performance when joining a Studio Project or Session of a larger size.
- Addressed issue with markups going missing in a Studio Session when Revu crashed unexpectedly.
- Fixed issue with Revu incorrectly finding SharePoint root paths, leading to authentication prompts that failed.
- Resolved an issue with hyperlinks in PDFs not correctly linking to non-PDF files stored in ProjectWise.
- Documents loaded into Sets now respect the Stack Revisions setting if stored in ProjectWise.
Bluebeam Revu eXtreme 2019 includes direct plug-ins for AutoCAD, Revit,Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate, SolidWorks and MS Office, for one button PDFs and batch creation.
Easily tab between PDF files, launch multiple sessions of Revu at once, and split your screen up to sixteen times with MultiView.
Create 3D PDFs from Revit, Navisworks Manage and Navisworks Simulate, navigate 3D PDF models, and add markups to 3D views.
Use the File Access tab to pin, organize, preview and reopen PDF files with a mouse click.
Search for keywords or phrases within PDF files and folders, or search for symbols using Bluebeam's exclusive VisualSearch.
Bluebeam Studio allows you to create, share and collaborate in the cloud. New features to Blubeam Studio allow for increased control in local file search, restoring previous versions and permission settings for studio sessions. Studio now offers more control for Tablet PCs, adding a Camera tool to insert picture and support for Touch/Pen controls.
Bluebeam integrates into Bentley ProjectWise and MicroSoft SharePoint document management systems so you can seamlessly retrieve and check-in documents directly from Revu.
Manage and track markups in a convenient list that can be filtered, searched, imported and exported.
View and markup PDF files with the ease of your tablet pen. Tablet-specific functionality makes it easy to go mobile.
Define spaces within Spaces to automatically track markups.
Permanently delete or remove text and graphics from your PDF to safeguard confidential information.
Stamp PDF documents with date, time, signatures
Flatten all markups, or individual markups, to make them a part of your PDF content.
Add flags to PDF files to designate signature lines or draw attention to important information.
Electronically sign PDF documents to support an electronic workflow and protect your intellectual property.
PDF editing tools let you edit text, apply headers and footers, assemble files, and add, delete or rotate pages.
Use Bluebeam's customizable markup tools such as text, notes, highlighter, lines, clouds, callouts, stamps, and more to redline PDFs.
Save commonly used markups in the exclusive Tool Chest for easy reuse, and import or share tool sets with colleagues.
Take measurements, count from PDFs and perform area cutouts electronically. Add formulas to the built-in worksheet to calculate costs in Revu.
Automatically highlight the difference between two drawing revisions with clouds, or assign colors to layers with Overlay pages.
Convert an unlimited number of files to PDF. Add security, stamps, headers and footers or flatten an entire folder of PDFs at once.
Create and distribute PDF forms with text fields, buttons, check and list boxes, digital signature fields and more.
Use built-in script commands to automate your desktop process, or integrate your programming language of choice to perform advanced functions.
Store menu and display settings in Profiles and create custom toolbars and stamps to fit your workflow.
Transform scanned PDFs into text searchable and selectable files with OCR technology.
Add hyperlinks to easily open websites, networked files, or to jump to specific pages or views in a PDF.
Use bookmarks to jump to a specific page in a PDF or snapshot view, go to a webpage, or open a file.
Assign markups to layers, easily toggle layers on and off, and insert a page as a layer.
Apply a password to PDFs and set permissions to what recipients of your PDF can and can not do.
PDF to MS Office
Seamlessly convert your PDF files back to Word, Excel, or PowerPoint for easy editing and formatting.
This Product is Also Known As
- Bluebeam EXtreme
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.