Microsoft 365 Enterprise E5
- Microsoft Access 365
- Microsoft Excel 365
- Microsoft Outlook 365
- Microsoft Publisher 365
- Microsoft Word 365
- Microsoft PowerPoint 365
- Installation Method: Digital Download
- Estimated Delivery Time: 30 Minutes
- Users Supported: 1 User
- Devices Supported: 5 PCs/Macs, 5 Tablets, 5 Phones Devices
- Installations Supported: 15 Installations
- License Type: Subscription
- License Term: 1 Year
- Licensed Use: Licensed for Home and Commercial Use
- Brand: Microsoft
- Manufacturer Part Number: CSP-STND-AB760C8E0B72
- Features: 1 Year Subscription
- Platform Supported: Windows
- Operation Systems Supported: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Minimum Hard Drive Space: 3 GB
- Minimum Memory: 2 GB
- Minimum Processor Speed: 1.0 GHz
Microsoft 365 Enterprise E5
Powered by Office 365, Windows 10 Enterprise, and Enterprise Mobility + Security
Microsoft 365 Enterprise is a complete, intelligent solution, including Office 365, Windows 10 Enterprise, and Enterprise Mobility + Security, that empowers everyone to be creative and work together, securely.
Discover the Microsoft 365 Enterprise that’s right for you
Both plans offer an intelligent solution that empowers everyone to be creative and work together, securely with Office 365, Windows 10 Enterprise, Enterprise Mobility + Security.
*This product is a monthly subscription.
* This product has been discounted 25% for the first (3) months then will return to original price $60.99*
- Work naturally with ink, voice, and touch.
- Visualize information in new ways.
- Create compelling content with Intelligent apps.
- Build on the work & expertise of others.
Built for teamwork
- Enterprise-class email, voice, and video.
- Connect everyone with company-wide communities.
- Share and collaborate on documents in real time.
- Includes Microsoft Teams, the new chat-based workspace.
Integrated for simplicity
- Always up-to-date.
- Self-service deployment.
- Cloud-based management.
- Rich telemetry from your environment.
- Reduce TCO with consolidated solutions.
- Protect identity, apps, data & devices.
- Thwart advanced threats.
- Manage data archiving, governance & discovery.
- Powered by Microsoft Intelligent Security Graph.
- Accelerate GDPR compliance.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
when do you think no need to invest more on premise infrastructure, Microsoft 365 Enterprise E5 is the first thing you should consider. And you might try checking it our on My Choice Software, their price and speed of the delivery are matched only with their customer support. Great Cloud Email and Software provider. For organizations needing immediate cloud provisioning for Phones, Email and Software is a one stop shop. The system works well and implementation is seamless.
Seriously the best bang for your buck. If you want to stop asking for 25-45 K every 2-4 years for Microsoft 365 Enterprise E5 upgrades and then spend time planning and deploying your Office environment. Also, if you want enterprise app/resources like Skype for Business and Onedrive for business (that comes with a full 1 TB of space!) then going to an Microsoft 365 Enterprise E5 deployment is the best move you can make. A bit harder to master, but my choice software helped a lot.
Don't believe me? Just ask anyone who has it. This is the way of all future applications.
Over 500 employees currently using almost every service that is provided by Microsoft 365 Enterprise E5; email, OneDrive, web based office applications, skype.
ADSync with multiple physical domains. Teaching them all to use the office was not that hard, most of them had some experience and those who didn;t had my choice software to back them up, so no problems at all.