Automation and Development
Let My Choice Managed Solutions develop and implement invaluable automation tools specifically designed for your business.
Our cutting-edge technology increases productivity by automating your workflow. Automation technologies enable you to free up valuable time spent on redundant processes, allowing you to focus your attention on growing your business. Our automation tools can help your business by successfully leveraging email, social media, apps, web services, and more. Here is a list of some of the solutions and tools we implement and manage for our clients:
Managing your inventory can take up a lot of time if you do it manually. You have to enter the information for each product, keep track of the location of the product, delete it from your system when it sells, and predict when you will need to reorder it.
An inventory management system will automatically keep track of your products’ location, availability, and automatically calculate the amount of product you need to reorder and when to reorder it. With our tools, you can scan barcodes instead of manually inputting product data by hand; if you need to retrieve information about a particular lot number, most inventory management systems allow you to do so with ease.Contact Us
Multi-channel fulfillment allows you to connect to carts and marketplaces to sell and ship directly to your customer; you can also deliver in bulk to your wholesale partners. Our platform allows you to implement pre-built connectors to integrate with most major shopping carts and marketplaces.
Platform Tool Features:
- Our customized dashboard shows transactions as they happen with real-time access to information
- Workflow management allows the user to manage new orders and order flow within commerce systems
- Customizable account controls provide the ability to create User Types, limiting the access others have to your account
Whether you have an online storefront or a physical presence, Shopify can help you process payments with ease. For online businesses, we can plug your URL into the Shopify platform and build out a customized online storefront using its vast library of templates. With Shopify, you can add products, built-in return and exchange policies, and set up state taxes and shipping rates all in a few simple steps. Shopify has great customer support, sends informative and helpful set-up instructions, and handles all the aspects of your online storefront for your end user. It also offers a retail location application for a checkout register so you can get the best of both worlds.Contact Us
Email marketing is one of the most affordable and widely used automation tools your business can use. Using our email marketing feature, you can target customers based on specific data, including behavior, preference, and previous purchases. Email automation has applications to produce custom workflows with scheduling and segmentation tools.Contact Us
Automating your company’s workflow is a key factor in ensuring your day-to-day operations are moving smoothly. Zapier lets you create connections to push data from one app to another using triggers and actions called a “Zap.”
Zapier is an online tool that draws into the APIs of over 400 different web services and apps, which includes major services like Evernote and Dropbox as well as niche ones like Campfire, Freshbooks, and Github.
- Supports primary Google services, which means it can pull data from Gmail and then send it to Google Docs
- Allows you effortlessly connect web apps, making it easy to automate tedious tasks
Zapier also provides excellent lead generation and management. Once you have collected a lead, figuring out how to correctly manage your leads is a vital part of the success of your business. Managing your leads is critical because it helps you build a sales funnel to collect valuable new customers.
When you don’t need to spend your time working on monotonous tasks, you’re able to devote more time experimenting with growth, sales, and marketing ideas. When you have more time to experiment with your business ideas, you have a better chance of stumbling on that “Aha!” moment that drives your company into hyper-growth mode.Contact Us
NetSuite for business management offers a broad suite of applications, including financial management, eCommerce and retail management, commerce marketing automation, customer relationship management (CRM), and professional services automation (PSA) that enable companies to manage most of their core business operations in its single integrated suite.
NetSuite allows businesses to automate operations, streamline processes, and access real-time business information anytime, anywhere.Contact Us
A lot of busy company owners spend hours a day sorting through an avalanche of emails. We offer a multi-faceted platform to streamline communication between employees using a conversation thread chat window, visible through groups or one-on-one direct messages.
- Channels organize your team conversations in open channels. Make a channel for a project, a topic, a team, or anything—everyone has a transparent view of all that’s going on.
- Private Channels can be used for sensitive information by creating private channels and inviting a few team members. No one else can see or join your private channels.
- Direct Messaging allows you to reach a colleague directly; it's completely private and secure.
- Drag, drop, and share your files - not just your messages, but all your files, images, PDFs, documents, and spreadsheets can be dropped right into Slack and shared with anyone you want. Add comments, star for later reference - and it’s all completely searchable.
API Management is a turnkey solution for publishing APIs to external and internal consumers. You can quickly create consistent and modern API gateways for existing backend services hosted anywhere, as well as secure and protect them from abuse and overuse, and gain insights into usage and health. Also, you can automate and scale developer onboarding to help get your API program up and running in no time.
- Work with any host, any API, any scale
- Attract more developers
- Gain insights into your APIs
- Secure, protect, and optimize your APIs
- Manage all your APIs in one place
- Connect to backend services anywhere
- “My company has a server with 30 work stations, but frankly trying to have a full-time IT guy in-house is just not a price point that agrees with our books. I had heard about the IT services provided by My Choice, and I decided to give it a try. I was able to get all the IT support I needed for way cheaper than normal.” John Bell for Managed Services
- “Since everyone is switching over to Windows 10 in my department, we thought it would be a good idea to get some insight into the features of the new operating system. We’ve been using Windows 7 for a long time now and had skipped the Windows 8 thing. The people over at My Choice were very patient with us and were able to walk us through the new features of Windows 10. We are so glad we called!” Darrel Cicero for Software Training
- “I make handcrafted dishware for parties and occasions and was looking for a better way for customers to purchase my stuff online. My Choice set me up with a Shopify account, and it has made the purchasing process so much easier for not just me, but also my customers. I love it!” Leslie Hook for Automation and Development
- “I work in the autoparts industry and ordering parts can be a chore with so many different things to procure. The electronic procurement system My Choice implemented for me has totally streamlined the whole process, making it easier to keep my inventory well-stocked as well as doing special orders and organizing invoices.” Jesus Hernandez for E-Procurement Integration
- “I was surprised how efficient the people from My Choice were in pre-configuring my equipment; it was as if I didn’t have to assemble anything. That was a pain that I was glad to avoid. Thanks My Choice Managed Solutions!” Danica Pfeifer for Pre-Shipping Configuration
- “Much of the server software we need to run our LLC is very expensive, and is very taxing on our budget since we are a bootstrapping startup. I found out about about the My Choice software leasing option, and it has been a godsend as we build up our capital. Definitely suggest it for those who can’t afford to buy outright.” Ramon Alva for Software Leasing