Whether you want to publish a blog article, a how-to guide, or make a special announcement, our content creation services will provide you with unique content that is optimized for search engine visibility and engaging to customers.
Get Fresh Content
My Choice Managed Solutions takes a strategic approach to producing content by designing a business plan for innovation. Data analysis forms the foundation we build on, then our creative team develops content that is unique with a distinct voice that tells your story. Content strategy is invaluable when promoting brand awareness and lead generation. We analyze what engages your customers and create content targeted to increase customer traffic. By measuring the results of the content marketing effort, we can measure content-driven traffic conversion to ensure your business is connecting with target audiences.
HOW WE DO IT
- Establish Goals: What goal does your company have in mind? Is it creating content to boost brand awareness, generate leads, convert users, attract past customers, improve search ranking results, or something else altogether?
- Audience Analysis: Content strategy can be invaluable in promoting brand awareness and lead generation. We analyze what engages your customers and create content targeted to increase time spent on your site as well as decrease bounce rate (immediately leaving your site) and improve site views.
- Measure Results: Measuring the results of your content marketing efforts is a vital aspect of developing an effective content strategy. We examine your business’ social presence and content-driven traffic conversion to ensure your company is connecting with target audiences.
Get Your Content
HOW WE DO IT
PAY PER CLICK
Develop a PPC strategy that makes an impact on your business, not your wallet. Learn more
Get the best ROI from your email marketing strategy. Learn more
Expect social media account management services to keep you connected. Learn more
Versed in both web and print, and ready to make your dream a reality. Learn more
- “I own a consulting business and have tried posting things to my social media channels, but I never really got any traction. My Choice took over my Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn and I started getting messages about my services, of which many turned into customers. These guys know what they’re doing, I recommend them!” Jay Godfrey for Social Media Management
- “I was looking for a fun and effective way to boost my bakery business, and thought I had tried everything. My Choice helped me to set up a contest to win a batch of free cupcakes, and in the end I got many referrals for birthday parties and events. So happy with the result!” Maggie Griswold for Social Media Management
- “I’ve known I’ve needed an updated look for my logo and website for a long time, but I didn’t have a huge budget to spend. I talked to the designers at My Choice and they came up with a design that I absolutely adored, it represented my business perfectly. I’m so glad I found them, they have real talent!” Lily Mandley for Graphic Design
- “My website for my Mediterranean restaurant was a very simple page I did through one of those free web template sites, but was very simple and wasn’t getting many visitors. As a restaurant owner, traffic can make or break your business. I had a professional and awesome website designed for me by the My Choice team and I couldn’t be happier with the way it came out! They took my ideas and made it fit the theme of my restaurant just right. I don’t feel embarrassed to refer customers to my website anymore!” Lily Mandley for Graphic Design
- “My business website was functional enough for selling my electronics parts and cables, but it didn’t have any pizzazz and I didn’t have a ton of time or money to work on it myself. I had heard about My Choice’s web services, so I contacted them about redesigning my site. Not only does it look better, but the Shopify online store front I use now is much more intuitive and makes buying products easier for my customers. I definitely suggest using the web services from My Choice managed solutions, they have it down to a science.” Pat Thompson for Web Design
- “I run an LLC that sells gardening equipment, but I’ve always found it difficult to advertise with the bigger companies on the Internet. I was introduced to a more effective pay per click system through My Choice and I’ve seen a steady improvement in sales. They also helped me understand the analytics of it all.” Joe Duggar for Pay Per Click Marketing
- “I always figured email marketing was complex because all those email you have to keep track of. My Choice set me up with a MailChimp account, and helped me to come up with good content for the emails to entice people to not simply move the email to the trash. I saw a small increase in conversions and it has been steadily growing ever since.” Alice Coven for Email Marketing
- “Email marketing is a known staple in any marketer’s arsenal, but it always seems so hard get people’s emails to make it worthwhile. The folks over at My Choice showed me some helpful methods for not only getting more emails, but also what to say in emails to improve the click rate. Very glad I found these guys.” Richard Carney for Email Marketing
- “The guys at My Choice managed to add some pep to my computer repair business website because I know it’s not the most exciting thing. My website has a very futuristic look now and looks awesome. They also managed to get my Facebook and LinkedIn page optimized for better visibility for ads and visitors. It’s nice to have a fresh look and I tip my hat to My Choice for their hard work.” Janice Beeler for Web Design and Social Media Management
- “I run a restaurant, so marketing and websites are not my bag. I sought out My Choice Managed Solutions because I had heard some good things, and I was not disappointed! They built me a new website and came up with a marketing campaign for my Facebook page that keeps getting likes. I love it!” Kathleen Beringer for Web Design and Social Media Management