E-procurement systems such as Oracle, SAP, and Ariba have made purchasing faster and more efficient across countless organizations. My Choice Managed Solutions partners with vendors to integrate eProcurement punchout/roundtrip solutions to help businesses consolidate their purchases into one interface, thereby reducing transactional costs while also minimizing the risk of error and overspending.
MCS provides custom business-to-business integration solutions for our clients. Our most popular offering is establishing punchout sites with our clients that work with our current eCommerce solutions.
MCS integrates with your organization to send invoices directly to your procurement system, eliminating the need to manually enter invoices into your system.
e-Procurement Integration Benefits
Our software professionals are able to help employees across multiple departments to better understand the software they utilize every day by providing insightful and thorough training solutions.
- Controlled budget and spending
- Increase purchasing accuracy through customized catalogs specific to your organization
- Refine buying procedures to reduce rogue procurement and human error
- Maintain software license compliance
- Provide a standard procedure for purchases
- Leverage your business process standardization across geographical boundaries
- Encourage adherence to your IT standards with a consistent catalog and pre-defined product set
- Increase control of your company’s purchasing activity to minimize order management costs
- Save time and reduce administrative errors through seamless, automated ordering aligned with your established systems and processes
- Consolidate your E-procurement solution reporting by incorporating purchases
Let's Do Business
- IATA InvoiceWorks
- Perfect Commerce/Commerce One
- and more
Let's Do Business
- “My company has a server with 30 work stations, but frankly trying to have a full-time IT guy in-house is just not a price point that agrees with our books. I had heard about the IT services provided by My Choice, and I decided to give it a try. I was able to get all the IT support I needed for way cheaper than normal.” John Bell for Managed Services
- “I make handcrafted dishware for parties and occasions and was looking for a better way for customers to purchase my stuff online. My Choice set me up with a Shopify account, and it has made the purchasing process so much easier for not just me, but also my customers. I love it!” Leslie Hook for Automation and Development
- “I work in the autoparts industry and ordering parts can be a chore with so many different things to procure. The electronic procurement system My Choice implemented for me has totally streamlined the whole process, making it easier to keep my inventory well-stocked as well as doing special orders and organizing invoices.” Jesus Hernandez for E-Procurement Integration
- “I was surprised how efficient the people from My Choice were in pre-configuring my equipment; it was as if I didn’t have to assemble anything. That was a pain that I was glad to avoid. Thanks My Choice Managed Solutions!” Danica Pfeifer for Pre-Shipping Configuration
- “Much of the server software we need to run our LLC is very expensive, and is very taxing on our budget since we are a bootstrapping startup. I found out about about the Tech Supply Shop leasing option, and it has been a godsend as we build up our capital. Definitely suggest it for those who can’t afford to buy outright.” Ramon Alva for Software Leasing