E-procurement systems such as Oracle, SAP, and Ariba have made purchasing faster and more efficient across countless organizations. My Choice Managed Solutions partners with vendors to integrate eProcurement punchout/roundtrip solutions to help businesses consolidate their purchases into one interface, thereby reducing transactional costs while also minimizing the risk of error and overspending.
MCS provides custom business-to-business integration solutions for our clients. Our most popular offering is establishing punchout sites with our clients that work with our current eCommerce solutions.
MCS integrates with your organization to send invoices directly to your procurement system, eliminating the need to manually enter invoices into your system.
e-Procurement Integration Benefits
Our software professionals are able to help employees across multiple departments to better understand the software they utilize every day by providing insightful and thorough training solutions.
- Controlled budget and spending
- Increase purchasing accuracy through customized catalogs specific to your organization
- Refine buying procedures to reduce rogue procurement and human error
- Maintain software license compliance
- Provide a standard procedure for purchases
- Leverage your business process standardization across geographical boundaries
- Encourage adherence to your IT standards with a consistent catalog and pre-defined product set
- Increase control of your company’s purchasing activity to minimize order management costs
- Save time and reduce administrative errors through seamless, automated ordering aligned with your established systems and processes
- Consolidate your E-procurement solution reporting by incorporating purchases
Let's Do Business
- IATA InvoiceWorks
- Perfect Commerce/Commerce One
- and more