My Choice Managed Solutions will set up and pre-configure your hardware and software solutions, eliminating the labor-intensive responsibilities associated with new hardware and equipment.
Once you have specified your needs, we’ll do all the heavy lifting. We'll address your organization's exact requirements and seamlessly integrate our pre-configuration solutions directly into your environment. Pre-shipping configuration is ideal for optimal performance, turning your orders from a headache into a plug-and-play solution you’ll love.
What is Included in Pre-configuration?
In the past, servers ordered by customers would arrive in pieces, only to be assembled by a professional technician before the software installation could take place. My Choice Managed Solutions can quickly assemble and install your equipment to meet the demands of your daily delivery schedule.
How Can Pre-configuration Help Me Meet My Delivery Deadlines?
My Choice Managed Solutions manages thousands of logistical challenges every day. We ship hundreds of solutions to IT firms across North America, enabling our service partners to get their products assembled and ready to go right out of the box.
Can My Choice Managed Solutions Deliver Pre-Configured Solutions to My Clients on My Behalf?
Many of our clients already take advantage of our blind-drop shipping and custom labeling services when sending packages and supplies to their customers. Speak with one of our service representatives for more details.
Get Configured Now
Pre-Shipment Configuration, Value-Added Services and Capabilities:
- Hardware acquisition and logistics
- Equipment warehousing and asset management
- Online inventory management and reporting
- Hardware assembly and burn-in testing
- System image duplication and application load
- Site-specific customization
- Network settings
- Complete solution staging and QA testing
- Customized packaging and logistics
Get Configured Now
- “My company has a server with 30 work stations, but frankly trying to have a full-time IT guy in-house is just not a price point that agrees with our books. I had heard about the IT services provided by My Choice, and I decided to give it a try. I was able to get all the IT support I needed for way cheaper than normal.” John Bell for Managed Services
- “Since everyone is switching over to Windows 10 in my department, we thought it would be a good idea to get some insight into the features of the new operating system. We’ve been using Windows 7 for a long time now and had skipped the Windows 8 thing. The people over at My Choice were very patient with us and were able to walk us through the new features of Windows 10. We are so glad we called!” Darrel Cicero for Software Training
- “I make handcrafted dishware for parties and occasions and was looking for a better way for customers to purchase my stuff online. My Choice set me up with a Shopify account, and it has made the purchasing process so much easier for not just me, but also my customers. I love it!” Leslie Hook for Automation and Development
- “I work in the autoparts industry and ordering parts can be a chore with so many different things to procure. The electronic procurement system My Choice implemented for me has totally streamlined the whole process, making it easier to keep my inventory well-stocked as well as doing special orders and organizing invoices.” Jesus Hernandez for E-Procurement Integration
- “I was surprised how efficient the people from My Choice were in pre-configuring my equipment; it was as if I didn’t have to assemble anything. That was a pain that I was glad to avoid. Thanks My Choice Managed Solutions!” Danica Pfeifer for Pre-Shipping Configuration
- “Much of the server software we need to run our LLC is very expensive, and is very taxing on our budget since we are a bootstrapping startup. I found out about about the My Choice software leasing option, and it has been a godsend as we build up our capital. Definitely suggest it for those who can’t afford to buy outright.” Ramon Alva for Software Leasing