Social Media Management
In today’s online business world, having a powerful social media presence is just as important as having a website. With MCS, you won’t have to worry about growing or updating your own social media profiles. We professionally manage your social media accounts and increase engagement, implement effective lead generation campaigns, and increase your business’ online presence!
Get More Social
Social media is a great way to grow your business and increase traffic by enhancing and automating your engagement across global networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Our tools identify social influencers in your market and automate social marketing strategies.
Finding great content, creating social media posts, inserting hashtags, and eye-catching images, etc — is all very time-consuming. Our specialists streamline that work for you by creating new, custom-made posts for your business and share them on your company’s social media accounts.
WHY SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT?
Creating content in multiple places such as a blog, Twitter, Facebook, etc. adds value to your brand and drives traffic to your website; you can also monitor and scan the views, decide what comments to approve, and respond to replies on these sites.
- Scan your Twitter followers for conversations you may want to join, or check your RSS reader subscriptions for relevant articles and new ideas
- Check Google Alerts to see when and where your business is mentioned on the Web for new opportunities.
- Create and monitor communities and topics on sites like Facebook or LinkedIn
- Use social media for business to boost your site’s SEO
- An active social media presence builds brand loyalty
- Address problems immediately
The ROI on social media ads is unbeatable. The average cost per click (CPC) on Google Adwords is between $1 and $2, and depending on the targeted keywords, you can end up paying $50 or more for a single click. Through targeted, boosted posting, we’ve been able to send traffic via Facebook and Pinterest for as little as $0.12 per click. Why pay ten or twenty times as much for each visit when social media ads make earning that traffic quick and easy?
Simply put, social media marketing is part of doing business in the new millennium. If your business isn’t already active on social networking sites, now is the time to start.
Let's do this!
PAY PER CLICK
Develop a PPC strategy that makes an impact on your business, not your wallet. Learn more
Get the best ROI from your email marketing strategy. Learn more
Our custom development process ensures that your vision is brought to life. Learn more
Versed in both web and print, and ready to make your dream a reality. Learn more
- “I own a consulting business and have tried posting things to my social media channels, but I never really got any traction. My Choice took over my Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn and I started getting messages about my services, of which many turned into customers. These guys know what they’re doing, I recommend them!” Jay Godfrey for Social Media Management
- “I was looking for a fun and effective way to boost my bakery business, and thought I had tried everything. My Choice helped me to set up a contest to win a batch of free cupcakes, and in the end I got many referrals for birthday parties and events. So happy with the result!” Maggie Griswold for Social Media Management
- “I’ve known I’ve needed an updated look for my logo and website for a long time, but I didn’t have a huge budget to spend. I talked to the designers at My Choice and they came up with a design that I absolutely adored, it represented my business perfectly. I’m so glad I found them, they have real talent!” Lily Mandley for Graphic Design
- “My website for my Mediterranean restaurant was a very simple page I did through one of those free web template sites, but was very simple and wasn’t getting many visitors. As a restaurant owner, traffic can make or break your business. I had a professional and awesome website designed for me by the My Choice team and I couldn’t be happier with the way it came out! They took my ideas and made it fit the theme of my restaurant just right. I don’t feel embarrassed to refer customers to my website anymore!” Lily Mandley for Graphic Design
- “My business website was functional enough for selling my electronics parts and cables, but it didn’t have any pizzazz and I didn’t have a ton of time or money to work on it myself. I had heard about My Choice’s web services, so I contacted them about redesigning my site. Not only does it look better, but the Shopify online store front I use now is much more intuitive and makes buying products easier for my customers. I definitely suggest using the web services from My Choice managed solutions, they have it down to a science.” Pat Thompson for Web Design
- “I run an LLC that sells gardening equipment, but I’ve always found it difficult to advertise with the bigger companies on the Internet. I was introduced to a more effective pay per click system through My Choice and I’ve seen a steady improvement in sales. They also helped me understand the analytics of it all.” Joe Duggar for Pay Per Click Marketing
- “I always figured email marketing was complex because all those email you have to keep track of. My Choice set me up with a MailChimp account, and helped me to come up with good content for the emails to entice people to not simply move the email to the trash. I saw a small increase in conversions and it has been steadily growing ever since.” Alice Coven for Email Marketing
- “Email marketing is a known staple in any marketer’s arsenal, but it always seems so hard get people’s emails to make it worthwhile. The folks over at My Choice showed me some helpful methods for not only getting more emails, but also what to say in emails to improve the click rate. Very glad I found these guys.” Richard Carney for Email Marketing
- “The guys at My Choice managed to add some pep to my computer repair business website because I know it’s not the most exciting thing. My website has a very futuristic look now and looks awesome. They also managed to get my Facebook and LinkedIn page optimized for better visibility for ads and visitors. It’s nice to have a fresh look and I tip my hat to My Choice for their hard work.” Janice Beeler for Web Design and Social Media Management
- “I run a restaurant, so marketing and websites are not my bag. I sought out My Choice Managed Solutions because I had heard some good things, and I was not disappointed! They built me a new website and came up with a marketing campaign for my Facebook page that keeps getting likes. I love it!” Kathleen Beringer for Web Design and Social Media Management