Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Business Instant Download
Home and Business
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number T5D-01575
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Product Type Software Suite
- Software Name Office 2013 Home & Business 32/64-bit
- Suite Contents
- Platform Supported PC
- License Quantity 1 Machine
- Share plans and stay organized:
- Keeping on top of work and home life is easier than ever with the new Office.
- Keep the family organized. Use Outlook email, shared calendars, and task-list tools to manage home and work schedules together.
- Easily share notebooks and files. Send a link or use free Office Web Apps to view and edit them.
- Start with a template, then polish your work with expert tools.
- Work the way you want. Capture your ideas using keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
- Work easily with media. Drag and drop images, videos, and online media into files, and pull content from PDFs straight into Word.
- Create attractive and professional-looking documents-whether you're at your desk or on the go.
- Your custom settings roam with you. Sign in to your account and pick up your work right where you left off.
- Store files in the cloud. Office saves your documents to OneDrive so your notes, photos, and files are always accessible.
- Processor (32/64-bit):
- 1 GHz or faster x86 or x64 with SSE2 instruction set
Kick up your data analysis game with Excel 2013. This innovative program comes loaded with useful tools, which make performing data analysis related tasks a breeze. The new Backstage View is a welcome addition. The Flash Fill tool saves users valuable time, by learning data entry patterns and then completing the job for you. Recommended Charts and Quick Analysis are huge timesavers. Chart selection is simplified by only showing chart types relevant to the data chosen. Creating meaningful PivotTables takes only a few mouse-clicks, thanks to the new Recommended PivotTables. Share work and collaborate with others via SkyDrive.
Sporting a new makeover, Outlook 2013 is designed to help you focus and to switch between main elements quicker. Inline replies are possible, with just one click. Preview and act on messages right from inside the list. Appointments and tasks can be viewed with a quick glance, without needing to open separate windows. You can even check the weather forecast right from within the calendar to plan for your day’s events. Never forget to attach another file again, thanks to a nifty attachment reminder. Site Mailboxes give you a central place to store your team’s project documents, calendars, and to-do lists.
Word 2013 has taken document editing to a whole new level. Thr program has a fresh look and more features than ever before. Extra layout options make graphic alignment a breeze. Read mode has been optimized to improve on-screen reading experiences. Smarter collaboration features grant Word 2013 the ability to open and edit PDF files, making it easier to manage lengthy documents. Working with tables has become more intuitive.
PowerPoint 2013 is so much more than just a slideshow app. Switch between accounts seamlessly. Enjoy SkyDrive integration to make collaboration easier. The new Alignment Guides, align objects and text in relation to each other to give you a more visually balanced look. With PowerPoint 2013, it is now possible to add videos, images and audio files directly from the internet. No need to download them to your computer first or fiddle with complicated embedding code. Another nifty feature is being able to save a presentation in MPEG-4 video format, for easier direct playback.
A digital app for taking notes, without all the rules of Word. Keep your ideas, plans, and thoughts more organized. The new web clipper bookmark, lets you save whatever you’re viewing to notebook instantly. OneNote is now integrated with RSS, Feedly, Weave, and others, to help you work better. Livescribe smartpens are supported, so you can write, draw and doodle smarter. Email notes to yourself instantly with your new OneNote.com address. Mathematical equations are now supported.
An Overview of Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Business
Work smarter by downloading Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Business from My Choice Software. Microsoft Office 2013 includes Microsofts best-selling applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook. The Impressive bundle is designed to meet the unique needs of small business owners and power users. For those that need to work on-the-go, Office Home and Business also comes with access to Microsoft OneDrive, an online system that provides access to your documents from anywhere with an internet connection.
Compare Office 2013 Editions
|Feature||Home & Business||Standard||Professional|
|License Type||Standard||Open License||Standard|
|BUY NOW||BUY NOW||BUY NOW|
|Home & Business||Included|
|License Type||Open License|
Featuring Word 2013, Excel 2013, PowerPoint 2013, OneNote 2013 and Outlook 2013, this retail box of Microsoft Office 2013 Home & Business is ideal for businesses and organizations of any size. This user-friendly suite is fully cloud-capable, so you can access your files from anywhere and is also completely optimized for touch so you can edit and access documents on your touch-based Windows 8 devices. Enjoy enhanced organization with easy-to-use Outlook 2013 and create polished presentations with PowerPoint 2013. Office 2013 Home and Business lets you run applications, e-mail, video conferencing, calendars and more across your PCs, smartphones, and tablets. My Choice Software sells only 100-percent-genuine software. You may also order the instant download of Office 2013 Home & Business if you prefer to buy, download and use the suite now.
The new Microsoft Office 2013 provides access from virtually anywhere to your familiar Office applications, email, calendar, video conferencing, and most up-to-date documents, across your devices from PCs to smartphones to tablets. Experience the most powerful Office yet. Office 2013 Home and Business includes the latest versions of your essential Office applications, for one PC. Includes Outlook, to keep your home and work life organized.
- Smarter applications. Smart, time-saving new ways to create, read, share, and connect.
- Cloud-connected. Sign in to Office and access documents and settings across multiple devices.
- Optimized for touch. Experience Office at its best on Windows 8 devices, optimized for touch.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Received the link in less than a 1/2 hour after purchase. Install and activation was easy with no problems. Software works as expected.
Purchase was easy, product was exactly what we ordered, and I received all the necessary paperwork and links! Will definitely order from My Choice Software again!
Received link in a mtter of hours from order. Great service