Autodesk AutoCad LT 2014 Retail Box for MACMFR # 827F1-055115-1001 |
IN STOCK, Available to ship immediately
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Autodesk AutoCad LT 2014 Retail Box for MAC
Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 2D drafting software delivers the connected design tools you need, now available for Mac. Power your industry-specific workflows and speed documentation when you purchase AutoCAD LT as part of Autodesk AutoCAD Revit LT Suite or Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite. Drive greater stakeholder involvement with new Design Feed social collaboration tools, and connect your designs to the world around you with live maps and geolocation capabilities. Help ensure file format compatibility and reliability using the latest DWG technology. And with time-saving tools like file tabs and an enhanced command line, AutoCAD LT helps boost productivity and streamline your design workflow.
AutoCAD LT softwares genuine DWG technology supports data fidelity and compatibility. As one of the most commonly used technologies, DWG enables easier and more accurate communication with colleagues and clients. AutoCAD LT is also highly compatible with other Autodesk software.
AutoCAD LT uses Autodesk AutoCAD software technology, one of the leading design and documentation platforms used by millions of professionals and supported by Autodesk for more than 30 years.
Drive greater stakeholder involvement with new Design Feed social collaboration tools. Connect your design to the real world with live maps and geolocation features. Synchronize your files and custom settings with built-in Autodesk 360 cloud services functionality.
Benefit from AutoCAD LT softwares consistent focus on improving productivity with enhanced 2D drafting tools and features that help to minimize repetitive tasks and improve accuracy.
- Document: Document your ideas and designs more accurately with a comprehensive set of 2D drafting and detailing tools.
- Collaborate: Share your work with colleagues and clients using genuine DWG technology.
- Increase Productivity: Drive efficient design documentation with a consistent focus on drafting productivity and intuitive interaction.
AutoCAD for Mac 2014 System Requirements
- Apple® Mac® OS® X v10.11 or later (El Capitan) is supported with AutoCAD 2014 for Mac SP4 and AutoCAD LT 2014 for Mac SP4; Mac OS® X v10.10 or later (Yosemite) is supported with AutoCAD 2014 for Mac SP3 and AutoCAD LT 2014 for Mac SP3; OS X v10.9.0 or later (Mavericks); OS X v10.8.0 or later (Mountain Lion) with 64-bit Intel processor.
- Apple Mac Pro® 4,1 or later(Mac Pro® 5,1 or later recommended); MacBook® Pro 5,1 or later (MacBook Pro 10,1 with Retina Display or later recommended); iMac® 8.1 or later (iMac 11.1 or later recommended); Mac® mini 3.1 or later (Mac mini 4.1 or later recommended); MacBook Air® 2.1 or later; MacBook® 5.1 or later (MacBook 7.1 or later recommended)
- 3 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB free disk space for download and installation (3 GB recommended)
- All graphics cards on supported hardware
- 1,280 x 800 display with true color (2880 x 1800 with Retina Display recommended)
- All Mac OS X supported language operating systems
- Apple® Mouse, Apple Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad, MacBook® Pro trackpad, or Microsoft-compliant mouse.
- Mac OS X-compliant printer
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 GB free disk space for installation
- 1,024 x 768 VGA display with true color
AutoCAD LT 2014
|Manufacturer Part Number||827F1-055115-1001|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.autodesk.com|
|Product Name||AutoCAD LT 2014|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||AutoCAD LT 2014|
|Operating System Supported||Mac OS|
|License Quantity||1 Seat|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top