Microsoft AutoRoute Europe 2011 License Open Gov 689-01139
IN STOCK, Will be delivered by Microsoft within 1-2 business days
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Microsoft AutoRoute Europe 2011 - License - Open Gov [689-01139]
YOU RECEIVE:VOLUME LICENSE
DELIVERY TIME:DELIVERED WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF ORDER
Plan your ultimate trip, from sightseeing to petrol stops
Your trip. Your way. Microsoft AutoRoute is the travel planning software that helps you get accurate directions, easily explore new areas and find the services you want and need along the way. Customisable trip planning options help you plan your travel to multiple destinations or quickly alter your route by just dragging and dropping it on your map. Points of interest are easy to browse and add to your journey. Personalise and save your maps, adding drawings, notes and pushpins with important information or import your contacts directly from Microsoft Office Outlook and Excel. On or off-line, AutoRoute gives you detailed door to door directions and more than 5 million miles of navigable roads and motorways throughout Europe at your fingertips. AutoRoute makes it easy to plan the perfect trip.
- Updated maps for Eastern and Western Europe: 37 countries covered.
- Find your way quickly and easily by entering an address, postcode or place to get maps and step-by-step directions for your journey.
- Simple to plan the perfect trip, including multiple stops, points of interest (POI), and start and stop times.
- Flexible trip planning options like custom start times, driving speeds and rest breaks.
- Tailor your trips by driving speeds, and road types to avoid motorways, or to choose a more scenic route.
- More points of interest find inspiration for destinations and find the services you need?without an Internet connection?choose from 1.5 million points of interest.
- View the quickest routes with one-click trip optimization.
- Add pushpins to mark places of interest?especially helpful on longer journeys.
- Optimise your trip by calculating mileage, time, and expenses in advance.
AutoRoute System Requirements
To use Microsoft AutoRoute 2011, you need:
- Windows 7 with 1 GB RAM, Windows 7 (64 bit) with 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista with 1 GB RAM, Windows Server 2008 with 512 MB RAM, or Windows XP with 256 MB RAM (64-bit versions of Windows XP and Windows Server excluded); service packs for operating systems recommended.
- Available hard-disk space: 2.3 GB.
- For inst
AutoRoute Euro 2011
|Manufacturer Part Number||689-01139|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||AutoRoute Euro 2011|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||AutoRoute Euro 2011|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Pricing||Local Government|
|License Quantity||1 PC|
|Licensing Program||Microsoft Open License for Government|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top