BizTalk Adapter Pack Processor License & SA Open Gov XRA-00033MFR # XRA-00033 |
IN STOCK, Will be delivered by Microsoft within 1-2 business days
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
BizTalk Adapter Pack - Processor License & SA - Open Gov [XRA-00033]
- Built on the proven, interoperable of the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), the BizTalk Adapter Pack 2010 allows customers to connect mission-critical data across applications€?regardless of whether they are built on.NET, SAP, Siebel, Oracle or other.
- With the BizTalk Adapter Pack 2010, partners can provide value-added solutions for LOB application interoperability and also rapidly develop and market customized adapters to complement Microsoft offerings.
- Together, innovations in the .NET Framework and the BizTalk Server product line are enabling customers to build ˜real-world appropriate SOA solutions at their own pace, to meet their unique needs.
Included in the BizTalk Adapter Pack 2010
Supports execution of BAPIs, RFCs, and tRFCs, data exchange using IDOCs, and receiving events from SAP with a generic RFC Server. The SAP adapter has received "Certified for SAP NetWeaver" status from SAP.
SAP R/3 4.x and R/3 6.20 (Enterprise) SAP ECC 6.0, SAP 7
Provides access to Siebel eBusiness Applications via Business Objects, Business Components, and Business Services.
7.5.3, 7.7, 7.8, 8.0
Provides access to Oracle eBusiness Suite applications. Based on ADO.NET.
ODP.NET 22.214.171.124, Oracle EBS 11.5.9, 11.5.10 and 12.1
Provides access to Oracle Database tables, views, stored procedures, func
BizTalk Adapter Pack
|Manufacturer Part Number||XRA-00033|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||BizTalk Adapter Pack|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||BizTalk Adapter Pack|
|License Type||License & Software Assurance|
|License Pricing||Local Government|
|License Quantity||1 Processor|
|Licensing Program||Microsoft Open License Program|
|Service & Support||New Releases Update - Full-term|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top