BizTalk Server Branch 2010 Processor License & SA Open Gov HJA-00221
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number HJA-00221
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Product Type Software Licensing
- Software Name BizTalk Server Branch Edition
- Platform Supported PC
- License Pricing Local Government
- License Quantity 1 Processor
- Licensing Program Microsoft Open License Program
BizTalk Server Branch 2010 - Processor License & SA - Open Gov [HJA-00221]
YOU RECEIVE:VOLUME LICENSE
DELIVERY TIME:DELIVERED WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF ORDER
*Microsoft BizTalk Server Branch Processor License with Software Assurance through Open Government Licensing*
The BizTalk Server 2010 editions are designed to address customers' diverse needs. Customers interested in building connecting their business applications or bridge gap between their business partners can leverage BizTalk Server. BizTalk Server also provides RFID and Sensor platform along with adapters to various Line of business applications.
BizTalk can be used in the development of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Business Process Management (BPM) scenarios. To address a range of scenarios, the product is now offered four core editions: Enterprise, Standard, Branch, and Developer. BizTalk Server 2010 Enterprise Edition, Standard Edition, and Branch Edition are all licensed on a per processor basis. A processor license is required for each processor on which you install any component of BizTalk Server (for example, BizTalk Server Rules Engine). However, certain tools and components may be installed on a separate device without acquiring a processor license.
- Subset of BizTalk Server functionality appropriate for intra-enterprise hub and spoke scenarios
- Includes BizTalk RFID Server and Mobile capabilities with support for unlimited devices
- Includes Host Integration Server
- Used in conjunction with a BizTalk Server “hub? that coordinates/aggregates events across multiple Branch Editions
- Limited to two CPUs on a single server
- One "application" allowed
- Single server solution/single message box
- Remote or local DB
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.