BizTalk Server Branch 2010 Processor License & SA Open Gov HJA-00221MFR # HJA-00221 |
IN STOCK, Will be delivered by Microsoft within 1-2 business days
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
BizTalk Server Branch 2010 - Processor License & SA - Open Gov [HJA-00221]
YOU RECEIVE:VOLUME LICENSE
DELIVERY TIME:DELIVERED WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF ORDER
*Microsoft BizTalk Server Branch Processor License with Software Assurance through Open Government Licensing*
The BizTalk Server 2010 editions are designed to address customers' diverse needs. Customers interested in building connecting their business applications or bridge gap between their business partners can leverage BizTalk Server. BizTalk Server also provides RFID and Sensor platform along with adapters to various Line of business applications.
BizTalk can be used in the development of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Business Process Management (BPM) scenarios. To address a range of scenarios, the product is now offered four core editions: Enterprise, Standard, Branch, and Developer. BizTalk Server 2010 Enterprise Edition, Standard Edition, and Branch Edition are all licensed on a per processor basis. A processor license is required for each processor on which you install any component of BizTalk Server (for example, BizTalk Server Rules Engine). However, certain tools and components may be installed on a separate device without acquiring a processor license.
- Subset of BizTalk Server functionality appropriate for intra-enterprise hub and spoke scenarios
- Includes BizTalk RFID Server and Mobile capabilities with support for unlimited devices
- Includes Host Integration Server
- Used in conjunction with a BizTalk Server “hub? that coordinates/aggregates events across multiple Branch Editions
- Limited to two CPUs on a single server
- One "application" allowed
- Single server solution/single message box
- Remote or local DB
BizTalk Server Branch Edition
|Manufacturer Part Number||HJA-00221|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||BizTalk Server Branch Edition|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||BizTalk Server Branch Edition|
|License Type||License & Software Assurance|
|License Pricing||Local Government|
|License Quantity||1 Processor|
|Licensing Program||Microsoft Open License Program|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top