BizTalk Server Enterprise 2010 Processor Lic Open Gov F52-01911
IN STOCK, Will be delivered by Microsoft within 1-2 business days
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
BizTalk Server Enterprise 2010 - Processor License - Open Gov [F52-01911]
YOU RECEIVE:VOLUME LICENSE
DELIVERY TIME:DELIVERED WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF ORDER
The BizTalk Server 2010 editions are designed to address customers' diverse needs. Customers interested in building connecting their business applications or bridge gap between their business partners can leverage BizTalk Server. BizTalk Server also provides RFID and Sensor platform along with adapters to various Line of business applications.
BizTalk can be used in the development of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Business Process Management (BPM) scenarios. To address a range of scenarios, the product is now offered four core editions: Enterprise, Standard, Branch, and Developer. BizTalk Server 2010 Enterprise Edition, Standard Edition, and Branch Edition are all licensed on a per processor basis. A processor license is required for each processor on which you install any component of BizTalk Server (for example, BizTalk Server Rules Engine). However, certain tools and components may be installed on a separate device without acquiring a processor license.
Complete EAI, B2B, and Business Process Management functionality
Includes all vertical industry accelerators (RosettaNet, HIPAA, HL7, and SWIFT)
Includes BizTalk RFID Server and Mobile capabilities with support for unlimited devices
Supports High availability/Failover for multiple RFID Servers
Includes Host Integration Server
Unlimited "applications" allowed
Scale out/failover multiple message boxes
Remote or local DB
BizTalk Server 2010 Enterprise Edition
|Manufacturer Part Number||F52-01911|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||BizTalk Server 2010 Enterprise Edition|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||BizTalk Server 2010 Enterprise Edition|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Pricing||Local Government|
|License Quantity||1 Processor|
|Licensing Program||Microsoft Open License for Government|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top