MFR # RevuMac
Bluebeam Revu Mac
Order before 5:00 pm PT to receive within 5-7 business days
There are no product specifications.
Bluebeam Revu Mac
Award-winning PDF editing, markup and collaboration capabilities.Bluebeam Revu Mac delivers the award-winning PDF editing, markup and collaboration capabilities from our Windows application to Mac. Add comments to your documents with customizable annotation and measurement tools and organize high-quality, smart PDFs using Revu's editing features. Or connect project partners to collaborate on the same documents in real time with Revu's integrated cloud-based solution, Bluebeam Studio.
Features and Highlights
- Embedding photos - NEW
- Bluebeam introduces Capture for embedding photos and videos into markups, the ability to add and edit headers and footers, as well as additional performance enhancements.
- Markup & Measure
- Use Revu Mac's markup and measurement tools, including text, shapes, stamps, length, area, perimeter and more to redline or measure your PDFs. Store common markups in the Tool Chest for easy reuse later. Create custom tool sets and export them to project partners to streamline annotations. Want to know who said what, when? Revu's customizable Markups list tracks the author, date, time and comments associated with each markup. Measure once and Revu automatically calculates all other related measurements for you and tracks them in the Markups list. When all is said and done, export the Markups list as a PDF or CSV Summary.
- Document Editing
- Easily edit PDF content by adding, deleting or rotating pages, combining multiple PDFs, or flattening your markups to make them a permanent part of the PDF. Revu Mac can even reduce the size of PDFs to make them more suitable for email and sharing. Want to share more than just what's on the document? Create hyperlinks that jump to any page in the document, snapshot view, URL and more. Bluebeam Revu Mac even honors PDF security that restricts access to a file or requires a password for modification.
- Bluebeam Studio
- Collaborate in the cloud with anyone, anywhere, using Bluebeam Studio. Create or join an existing Studio Project from your Mac and start uploading PDFs for easy, streamlined file sharing. Access existing Studio Sessions or start a new Session on the go. Upload PDFs to a Session and invite attendees from around the world to view, chat and markup the same PDFs together in real time or on your own time. You can even upload Project PDFs into a Session and check in changes as you collaborate for real-time updates to Project files. All Session activity is tracked in a Record that links back to the PDF to easily review past Session activity.
- PDF Navigation
- Bluebeam Revu Mac uses tabbed navigation so you can easily switch between tabs, or view them in their own floating window. Revu's MultiView technology allows you to split your screen up to sixteen times and sync tabs to pan and zoom in unison. Looking for more? Display a layout grid over your PDF and toggle snap-to behavior on and off for precise markup placement. Or enable layers to better organize the content in a PDF; just toggle layers on or off to control the visibility of all content and markups on that layer. Never get lost navigating your PDFs again.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.