Brocade ICX 7750-48F Switch My Choice Software
- Manufacturer Brocade Communications Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number ICX7750-48F
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.brocade.com
- Brand Name Brocade
- Product Type Layer 3 Switch
- Stack Port Yes
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 48 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 6 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Ethernet Technology 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Expansion Slot Type SFP+
- Expansion Slot Type QSFP
If your business needs a fast Ethernet switch or router, the Brocade ICX 7750 is a very good option. Available now at My Choice Software, this switch has 10/40 Gbps Ethernet port density and has a 1U form factor that make installation easy in a variety of rack layouts.
This machine supports up to 480 Gbps of backplane stacking bandwidth with full redundancy/span and can house up to 12 switches per stack and up to 10km between these stacked switches. The ICX 7750 uses the new Brocade Campus Fabric Technology and supports long-distance stacking. Brocade Campus Fabric Technology features consolidated management that reduces unnecessary network layers to create large management domains that eliminate individual switch touch points. This reduces maintenance time and costs. In addition, both shared network services and scale-out networking are possible with this campus fabric technology.
This model has 48 1/10 GbE SFP+ ports and 6 40 GbE QSFP+ ports that can each be split into 4x10 Gbe SFP= ports. Note that the front panel displays the unit stacking ID. Up to 12 ICX 7750 switches can be stacked together to form a single logical switch, resulting in more efficient operations.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.