Client Management Suite 2012 Client ML & SA Per User Open GovMFR # MFF-00479 Digital Download Regular price $8900
System Center Client Management Suite
|Manufacturer Part Number||MFF-00479|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||System Center Client Management Suite|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||System Center Client Management Suite|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Type||License & Software Assurance|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Licensing Program||Microsoft Open License for Government|
Client Management Suite 2012 - Client ML & SA (Per User) - Open Government [MFF-00479]
YOU RECEIVE:VOLUME LICENSE
DELIVERY TIME:DELIVERED WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF ORDER
Microsoft System Center 2012 Client Management Suite(Includes Software Assurance)
This client management licence (ML) suite allows one nonserver device to be managed by a set of Microsoft System Center 2012 server technologies
Benefits for Organisations
If you have a dedicated IT department and staff with datacenter administration experience, your organisation can use Microsoft System Center to:
- Pool shared resources into a "private cloud" to provide users with IT as a Service that they can self-allocate through a portal.
- Manage hybrid cloud environments that combine public and private cloud applications and services from a centralised interface.
- Standardise and automate datacenter processes to reduce costs and improve service reliability.
This ML suite licences nonserver devices to be managed by these Microsoft System Center components:
- Data Protection Manager: enables disk-based data protection and recovery for file and application servers as well as client computers
- Operations Manager: monitors the health of IT services across datacenter and cloud infrastructures
- Orchestrator: a workflow management tool for automating the creation, monitoring, and deployment of IT resources
- Service Manager: an integrated platform for automating and adapting your organisation's IT service management best practices
Other types of Microsoft System Center licences are also available. For more information, see the Microsoft System Center Range.
With Microsoft System Center 2012, the right to run management server software is included with the MLs. If you request this product, you can obtain management server software for all of the System Center components listed above. The software includes a runtime version of Microsoft SQL Server Technology (Microsoft SQL Server Standard Edition) to support Microsoft System Center. No additional licences are needed for management servers or Microsoft SQL Server technology.
The ML does not require media, licence keys, or setup codes.
Request a Quote
ShippingMFR # MFF-00479 SKU # MFF-00479
Product Delivery: Digital Download