Symantec Backup Exec 2012 Small Business Agent - Windows Business PackMFR # 20052624 |
IN STOCK, Available for download within 30 minutes*
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Symantec Backup Exec 2012 Small Business Edition Agent for Windows Business Pack
Symantec Backup Exec 2012 Agent for Small Business Edition expands network-wide data protection and optimizes data transfers for 32-bit and 64-bit remote Windows servers. Exclusive Agent Accelerator technology helps optimize backup and recovery performance by providing source-level compression and distributed processing at the client.
This system recovery solution quickly recovers downed servers enabling restores from the last complete backup set including full systems or granular objects to quickly get your business back on track.
This product includes one (1) year of Essential Support
Backup Exec System Recovery 2010 Small Business Server Edition with 1 Year Essential Support
|Manufacturer Part Number||20052624|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.symantec.com|
|Product Name||Backup Exec System Recovery 2010 Small Business Server Edition with 1 Year Essential Support|
Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery 2010 Small Business Server Edition is a simple, cost-effective backup and recovery solution for Microsoft Windows Small Business Servers that helps minimize downtime and avoid disaster by easily recovering individual data files/folders or complete Windows systems in minutes even to different hardware, virtual environments, or remote locations.
|Software Main Type||Backup & Recovery|
|Software Sub Type||Backup & Recovery|
|Software Name||Backup Exec System Recovery 2010 Small Business Server Edition|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Type||Complete Product|
|License Quantity||1 Server|
|Licensing Program||Symantec Buying Program: Business Pack|
*Recovery points: Sufficient hard disk space on a local hard disk or network server for storing recovery points.
|Service & Support||1 Year - Technical Support|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top