Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard w/5 cals - Academic License
There are no product specifications.
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard w/5 cals
Particularly appropriate for departments and small organizations, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard provides a complete data management and business intelligence platform for running applications, helping you provide superior database management even if youre pinched for IT resources.? My Choice Software offers this software with five client access licenses at a low price and with superior support.
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard boasts many new features and capabilities that can help your organization or department run more efficiently and smoothly. Backup compression reduces backups by up to 60 percent and saves time that would be otherwise spent on backups. High-scale complex event processing comes via SQL Server StreamInsight, and multiserver management capabilities are available.
Based on the solid foundation of SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard lets your organization scale database operations while improving IT and developer efficiency and enabling scalable and manageable business intelligence on a self-service basis for users.
If you have any questions about what SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard with five client access licenses can do for you, just call our experts toll free or send us an email. Youll get prompt, helpful answers from our in-house staff here in California.
SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard?delivers a complete data management and business intelligence platform for departments and small organizations to run their applications, helping enable effective database management with minimal IT resources. The following capabilities are new to Standard:
- Backup Compression to reduce data backups by up to 60% and help reduce time spent on backups*
- Can be managed instance for application and multi-server management capabilities
- High-scale complex event processing with SQL Server StreamInsight
Built on the strong foundation of SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2008 R2 delivers several breakthrough capabilities that will enable your organization to scale database operations with confidence, improve IT and developer efficiency, and enable highly scalable and well-managed business intelligence on a self-service basis for your users.
Features and benefits of SQL Server 2008 R2:?
- Supports data consistency across heterogeneous systems through SQL Server Master Data Services
- Allows administrators to centrally monitor and manage multiple database applications, instances, or servers
- Empowers business users to build and share powerful business intelligence solutions with little or no IT support, while still enabling IT to monitor and manage user-generated business intelligence solutions
- Enables high-scale, complex event-stream processing through SQL Server StreamInsight
- Accelerates the development and deployment of applications and provides improved support for virtualization through Hyper-V with Live Migration in Windows Server 2008 R2
- Expands powerful business intelligence tools to all users with SQL Server PowerPivot for Excel
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.