Loading Recommended Products
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7
Express your creativity with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7. Versatile and easy to learn, this complete graphic design suite includes all the must-have tools for illustration, layout, photo editing, web graphics and website creation. Built-in help, training videos, templates and thousands of royalty-free images open a world of new design possibilities. With flexible and affordable licensing options for education, CorelDRAW offers standout solutions priced to fit any students budget.
From concept to production, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7 helps you work in style. Get started right away with the new Quick Start option. Plus, with thousands of high-quality images, fonts, templates, clipart and fills included, you'll be creating beautiful designs for print and web in no time.
With the newly redesigned, completely customizable interface, you choose your workspace based on your skill level, so everything is tailored exactly to your needs. You can also set your workspace to look like Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator, making it an easy switch for former Creative Suite users.
Whether you're creating logos, newsletters, web graphics, billboards, car wraps or something completely new, we've got you covered with a complete set of versatile graphic design and photo-editing tools. New advanced fill and transparency options give you total control over the look of your projects”the sky's the limit to what you can do with patterns
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit editions), Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit editions), all with latest service packs installed
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GB hard disk space (for installation without content)
- Mouse, tablet or multi-touch screen
- 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- DVD drive (required for box installation)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher
- Internet connection required for Membership and Subscription services, installing updates and access to some features, including the Content Exchange, QR code tools and ConceptShare
We've included tons of learning materials to help you get familiar with CorelDRAW and all its exciting new features. Keep your designs fresh with new community-generated content available through the integrated Content Exchange, where you can share vector, bitmap and fountain fills. Get inspired, showcase your handiwork and upvote the ones you like best.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7
|Manufacturer Part Number||CDGSX7ENDB|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.corel.com|
|Product Name||CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7|
Comprehensive graphic design software
With a fresh look, new must-have tools and major feature enhancements, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7 opens up a world of new creative possibilities. We've designed several new workspaces that reflect your natural workflow, so that everything is right where you need it, when you need it. Whether you're creating graphics and layouts, editing photos or designing websites, this complete suite of graphic design software helps you design your way.
|Product Type||Software Suite|
|Software Main Type||Graphics/Multimedia|
|Software Sub Type||Graphics/Designing|
|Software Name||CorelDRAW Graphics SuiteX7|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Type||Complete Product|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|License Details||License Category: Shrinkwrap|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top