CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8 Multi-Lingual LicenseSKU # |
IN STOCK, Available for download within 30 minutes*
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Design and trace graphics and layouts, edit photos, and create websites with Corel's CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8, compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, and 7. CorelDRAW Graphics Suite offers a comprehensive collection of tools for creating logos, brochures, signs, engravings, marketing materials, sales presentations, web graphics, newsletters, calendars, banners, photo layouts, t-shirts, and pretty much all other design models.
The suite includes CorelDRAW X8 for vector illustration and page layout, Corel PHOTO-PAINT X8 for image editing, Corel Font Manager X8 font management tool, Corel PowerTRACE X8 bitmap-to-vector tracing tool, Corel Website Creator, Corel CAPTURE X8 screen capture tool, and more. In all, you get about 10,000 clipart and digital images, 2,000 high-resolution digital photos, 1,000 OpenType fonts, 350 professionally designed templates, 2,000 vehicle templates, and over 1,000 fills, frames, and patterns. You also get over 5 hours of training videos.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8 is designed to be easy to learn and use, and the user interface is highly customizable so you can personalize the design environment tuned to your preference.
Who's it For?
- Intended Uses
- CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8 is suitable for graphics and creative professionals who work on layout and design projects for print and the web, such as creating logos and multi-page brochures; production professionals who work on sign making, screen printing, engraving, and graphic design for print and the web; entrepreneurs and small to medium-sized businesses who create marketing and communications materials in-house; medium-sized to large businesses who create professional, graphically rich projects ranging from sales presentations to web graphics; and occasional users who create newsletters, calendars, banners, and photo layouts.
- Compatibility and Support
- Get the power and stability you need with full support for Microsoft Windows 10 and discover how its features can augment your graphic design experience. Plus, enjoy existing support for Windows 8.1 and 7. Take advantage of the new multi-monitor viewing, 4K display support, and expand your compatibility options with the latest file formats, including AI, PSD, PDF, JPG, PNG, SVG, DWG, DXF, EPS, TIFF, DOCX, and PPT. Work quickly and efficiently with added control from Windows Real-Time Stylus pen-compatible tablets, such as the Microsoft Surface, in addition to Wacom tablets and devices.
- Design Features Requested by Users
- Take advantage of important design features created based on feedback from CorelDRAW users. Manage complex projects with ease by using the new Hide and Show Objects feature that lets you hide individual objects or groups of objects on a layer without hiding the entire layer. Copy, paste, or duplicate pieces of existing curves with the Copy Curve Segments feature that allows you to reuse curve segments in your projects. Explore the Gaussian Blur to adjust the degree to which the drop shadow feathers at its edges so you can control the perceived distance and size of objects against the background and other elements.
- Photo-Editing Features
- Improve your favorite photos with powerful new tools to correct and edit in a variety of ways. Try the new Healing Clone tool to remove imperfections by blending them with surrounding colors and textures. With the enhanced Straighten Image dialog box in CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT, you can now correct perspective distortions in photos that have straight lines and flat surfaces such as architectural photos and photos of buildings.
- Font Filtering and Search
- Save valuable design time with the enhanced font filtering feature. Quickly find the specific font you need without spending time searching in multiple folders. For example, if you're looking for a typeface that has a handwritten appearance, you can do a quick search for "script fonts." The font list will automatically update to show all the fonts on your machine that match that request.
- Corel Font Manager
- Explore, handle, and organize fonts with the versatile tools in the new Corel Font Manager to satisfy your typeface needs without having to install them. We've got you covered for every profession that use fonts daily, from graphic design, publishing, and i
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top