Cyberlink Colordirector 4 Ultra
IN STOCK, Available for download within 30 minutes*
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Cyberlink Colordirector 4 UltraColorDirector 4 Ultra lets all users enjoy the advanced color grading features and functionality used by professional video editors. A wide range of manual and one-click color adjustment features make color grading faster and easier than ever.
Simple but Powerful Adjustment Tools
The new radial gradient mask enables you to create off-center, vignetted areas to highlight specific regions in a video. HDR effects let you increase the dynamic range of luminosity of footage, and single-click presets let you adapt the style of famous films. Powerful motion tracking combined with regional tints and blurs let you emphasize key objects and create motion effects. You can even use motion tracking to change the color of moving objects.
Fast Correction of Common Problems
ColorDirector comes with a complete set of tools to correct white balance, adjust tonality, and reduce artifact noise within your videos — especially useful for grainy low-light shots. Make precise adjustments to the RGB tonal curves to modify contrast and tint. You can also enhance visual details by adjusting the edge sharpness of objects. Exposure problems can be easily identified and fixed using the live histogram.
Shorter Editing and Rendering Times
The 64-bit, TrueVelocity 5 color grading engine allows ColorDirector to easily handle even the highest quality 4K video files. 120 / 240 fps high frame rate video can be smoothly previewed, adjusted, and then exported at the same frame rate, with no frame loss. A broad range of supported formats include new H.265 and XAVC-S. Round trip editing with PowerDirector ensures fast and efficient workflow.
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top