Cyberlink Director Suite 3
Cyberlink Director Suite 3
Combining four CyberLink programs and eight effects packages, the Director Suite 3 Software Bundleprovides an editing solution for video, photography, and audio. CyberLink Director Suite 3 includes DVDs containing PowerDirector 13 for general video editing, ColorDirector 3 for stylizing and color correcting video, PhotoDirector 6 for editing photos, and AudioDirector 5 for recording and processing audio. Also included is a video effects package which provides useful templates, titles, and other effects as well as a year's subscription to CyberLink's Cloud service.
PowerDirector 13 is a video editing program capable of ingesting and processing 4K Ultra-HD (UHD) resolution (3840 x 2160) video as well as many other common video formats. This program will analyze, organize, and correct any imported footage for shakiness and blur. PowerDirector 13 can also create quick slideshows combining photos and videos. PowerDirector 13 is capable of syncing and editing up to 100 tracks of video. Video processing is accelerated by the computer's GPU for reduced render time and smoother previews.
ColorDirector 3 is a program for creating and adding a particular look to your video. Using the various templates you can create dramatic color effects or just apply a subtle grade to show a certain mood. You can also color correct video to match footage from different camcorders.
PhotoDirector 6 is a creative photo editing program for retouching and combining digital photos. You can import multiple images and combine them to create a seamless panoramic image. If you import multiple shots of a group photo, PhotoDirector 6 can find the smiling faces in those photos and assemble them to create a group photo with the most smiles and open eyes possible.
Use AudioDirector 5 for recording and processing audio. Audio can either be recorded in AudioDirector 5 or imported from a video that you're editing. AudioDirector includes tools to minimize inconsistencies in your audio tracks. Single audio tracks can also be panned in a surround sound space to create 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound mixes.
The projects generated in Director Suite 3 are cross-compatible between programs, this allows you to transfer material between any of the programs in Director Suite 3 without having to render or export anything. For example, you can import all of your video footage to PowerDirector 13 for editing. Then after editing the video, you can transfer that same project to ColorDirector 3 to color correct the video. Audio from the video can be sent to AudioDirector 5 for processing, enhancement, and mixed into stereo or surround sound. Finally, everything can be sent back and finished in PowerDirector 13 to be exported for burning onto a disk or uploaded to the internet.
For flexibility and security, CyberLink includes a one year subscription to their Cloud service. With the Cloud service, you can upload projects, templates, and settings to the cloud and instantly have them available on another computer. You can also transfer projects and templates to other users instead of having to render out your project and burn it on a DVD.
- PowerDirector 13
- 4K Video Support: Videos with resolutions up to 4K Ultra-HD resolution 3840 x 2160 are supported.
- 100 Track Multicam Editing: Up to 100 timeline tracks can be synced using audio.
- Unique Content Aware Editing: Analyzes your footage and identifies different content within those shots such as those with faces, speech, motion, zooming, or panning. PowerDirector can then enhance the footage using TrueTheater technology based on the content of those shots.
- TrueTheater Stabilizer: Stabilizes shaky scenes using multi-axis compensation for smooth results.
- Includes Effects and Templates: Hundreds of customizable effects and templates are included to complement your video and create exciting content.
- ColorDirector 3
- Film-Style Grades: ColorDirector comes with presets designed to emulate the styles of well-known films. These styles are customizable and can be saved as presets for future use.
- Intelligent Motion Tracking: Tracks motion by matching image data from a selected area in a frame to image data in each succeeding frame. With this tool you can isolate objects, accurately track their
Request a Quote
ShippingMFR # DRS-E300-RPM0-00 SKU # DRS-E300-RPM0-00
Product Delivery: Shipped Product
- Shipping and taxes may differ by region
- License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
- Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top