Data Protection Manager 2010 Client ML Per User Open Gov TSC-01108MFR # TSC-01108 |
IN STOCK, Will be delivered by Microsoft within 1-2 business days
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Data Protection Manager 2010 - Client ML Per User - Open Gov (Electronic Delivery) [TSC-01108]
Data Protection Manager 2010 is part of the System Center family of management products from Microsoft. It delivers unified data protection for Windows servers such as SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Virtualization and file servers “ as well as Windows desktops and laptops.
A Data Protection Manager 2010 Client ML is required to provide file level protection for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 computers. Includes support for system state backup and remote protection via DirectAccess or VPN. Also includes optional self-service restore client from the Windows client desktop, Windows Explorer or Microsoft Office 2003 or newer.
System Center Data Protection Manager 2010 Client
|Manufacturer Part Number||TSC-01108|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||System Center Data Protection Manager 2010 Client|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||System Center Data Protection Manager 2010 Client|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Licensing Program||Microsoft Open License for Government|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top