Data Protection Manager 2010 Client ML Per User Open Gov TSC-01108
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number TSC-01108
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Product Type Software Licensing
- Software Name System Center Data Protection Manager 2010 Client
- Platform Supported PC
- License Quantity 1 User
- Licensing Program Microsoft Open License for Government
Data Protection Manager 2010 - Client ML Per User - Open Gov (Electronic Delivery) [TSC-01108]
Data Protection Manager 2010 is part of the System Center family of management products from Microsoft. It delivers unified data protection for Windows servers such as SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Virtualization and file servers “ as well as Windows desktops and laptops.
A Data Protection Manager 2010 Client ML is required to provide file level protection for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 computers. Includes support for system state backup and remote protection via DirectAccess or VPN. Also includes optional self-service restore client from the Windows client desktop, Windows Explorer or Microsoft Office 2003 or newer.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.