Data Protection Manager 2010 Enterprise Management Lic Gov CGA-00672MFR # CGA-00672 |
IN STOCK, Available for download within 30 minutes*
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Data Protection Manager 2010 Enterprise - Management License - Open Gov (Electronic Delivery) [CGA-00672]
YOU RECEIVE:VOLUME LICENSE
DELIVERY TIME:DELIVERED WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF ORDER
Data Protection Manager 2010 is part of the System Center family of management products from Microsoft. It delivers unified data protection for Windows servers such as SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Virtualization and file servers “ as well as Windows desktops and laptops.
A Data Protection Manager 2010 Server ML Enterprise is required for native backup and recovery of applications including Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, and Microsoft SharePoint products and technologies, as well as Microsoft Virtualization hosts. The Data Protection Manager 2010 Server ML Enterprise is a superset of the Data Protection Manager 2010 Server ML Standard functionality and thereby also provides the ability to protect file level data on the protected server. A Data Protection Manager 2010 Server ML Enterprise is also required if the SRT agent is installed for Bare Metal Recovery of Windows Server 2003 and 2003 R2 computers.
System Center Data Protection Manager 2010 Standard Server
|Manufacturer Part Number||CGA-00672|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||System Center Data Protection Manager 2010 Standard Server|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||System Center Data Protection Manager 2010 Standard Server|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Quantity||1 Server|
|Licensing Program||Microsoft Open License for Government|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top