Essentials 2010 & Data Protection Manager Server MLs & SA Open Gov T7F-00245MFR # T7F-00245 Digital DownloadRegular price $44900
System Center Essentials Plus Server Management
|Manufacturer Part Number||T7F-00245|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||System Center Essentials Plus Server Management|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||System Center Essentials Plus Server Management|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Type||License & Software Assurance|
|License Pricing||Local Government|
|License Quantity||1 Server|
|Licensing Program||Microsoft Open License for Government|
|Service & Support||New Releases Update|
YOU RECEIVE:VOLUME LICENSE
DELIVERY TIME:DELIVERED WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF ORDER
System Center Essentials Plus 2010 Server ML Suite includes the System Center Essentials 2010 Server ML and System Center Data Protection Manager 2010 Server ML. The System Center Essentials Plus 2010 Server ML Suite is available on a per OSE basis. You may manage any workload and any number of OSEs on each licensed server device up to the System Center Essentials 2010 technical and Data Protection Manager 2010 software use rights limit of 50 server OSEs for each System Center Essentials Plus 2010 deployment.
Todays midsize business faces a number of different IT challenges, especially when staffed with smaller IT departments. These IT Professionals have to perform a broad range of IT tasks, rather than being specialized as we find in Enterprise. Typically, these IT challenges fall into four main categories.
Keeping IT Infrastructure Up and Running
- Reducing server sprawl and IT power/cooling costs
- Moving from reactive to proactive state. How to move from a reactive to a proactive state and anticipate problems.
Improving End User Productivity
- Quickly troubleshooting PC and laptop issues
- Deploying new software in a timely manner
Keeping System Up To Date
- Keeping hardware & software updated with the latest patches
- Ensuring changes are made on time
Keeping Track of What I Have
- Understanding what users have, purchasing the right software licenses
- Regulatory or internal compliance
To address these challenges, traditionally midsize organizations have had to deal with either expensive & complex Enterprise solutions or resort to manual processes and point solutions that only solve some of these challenges.
Microsofts System Center solution for midsize businesses helps you cut costs, gain better control of, and simplify the complexity of your virtual and physical IT environment.
- Cut IT costs with integrated virtualization and management
- Take control of your IT environment with expert knowledge, automation and data protection
- Simplify management of your IT environment with an integrated solution built for the way you work
- Integration of virtualization management, including live migration
- Automated computer grouping
- Automated management of updates and installation deadlines
- Improved software distribution targeting
- Dynamic importation of monitoring management packs
- Quick provisioning of new virtual machines
- Easy server conversions from physical-to-virtual
- Intelligent placement of virtual workloads
Request a Quote
ShippingMFR # T7F-00245 SKU # T7F-00245
Product Delivery:Digital Download
- Shipping and taxes may differ by region
- License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
- Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top