MFR # EEC-00534
Essentials 2010 with SQL Server License Open Gov EEC-00534
Order before 5:00 pm PT to receive within 5-7 business days
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number EEC-00534
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Product Type Software Licensing
- Software Name System Center Essentials 2010
- Bundle Software With Microsoft SQL Server Technology
- Platform Supported PC
- License Pricing Volume
- License Pricing Local Government
- License Quantity 1 Server
- Licensing Program Microsoft Open License for Government
Essentials 2010 with SQL - Server License - Open Gov(Electronic Delivery) [EEC-00534]
YOU RECEIVE:VOLUME LICENSE
DELIVERY TIME:DELIVERED WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF ORDER
Todays midsize business faces a number of different IT challenges, especially when staffed with smaller IT departments. These IT Professionals have to perform a broad range of IT tasks, rather than being specialized as we find in Enterprise. Typically, these IT challenges fall into four main categories.
Keeping IT Infrastructure Up and Running
- Reducing server sprawl and IT power/cooling costs
- Moving from reactive to proactive state. How to move from a reactive to a proactive state and anticipate problems.
Improving End User Productivity
- Quickly troubleshooting PC and laptop issues
- Deploying new software in a timely manner
Keeping System Up To Date
- Keeping hardware & software updated with the latest patches
- Ensuring changes are made on time
Keeping Track of What I Have
- Understanding what users have, purchasing the right software licenses
- Regulatory or internal compliance
To address these challenges, traditionally midsize organizations have had to deal with either expensive & complex Enterprise solutions or resort to manual processes and point solutions that only solve some of these challenges.
Microsofts System Center solution for midsize businesses helps you cut costs, gain better control of, and simplify the complexity of your virtual and physical IT environment.
- Cut IT costs with integrated virtualization and management
- Take control of your IT environment with expert knowledge, automation and data protection
- Simplify management of your IT environment with an integrated solution built for the way you work
- Integration of virtualization management, including live migration
- Automated computer grouping
- Automated management of updates and installation deadlines
- Improved software distribution targeting
- Dynamic importation of monitoring management packs
- Quick provisioning of new virtual machines
- Easy server conversions from physical-to-virtual
- Intelligent placement of virtual workloads
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.