Exchange Server 2010 Standard Server Lic. Open Gov. 312-04062
IN STOCK, Will be delivered by Microsoft within 1-2 business days
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Exchange Server 2010 Standard - Server License - Open Gov(Electronic Delivery) [312-04062]
YOU RECEIVE: VOLUME LICENSE
DELIVERY TIME: DELIVERED WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF ORDER
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 remains a popular mail server for local, state and federal government agencies as it has proven to be easy to set up and use. If you want to use Exchange Standard as your agencys mail server, the first step is purchasing a license. Note that this license is for the Exchange Server software as opposed to be a client access license (CAL). The CAL is for use by individuals who are using Exchange Server; the CAL allows for access to the server. Exchange Server 2010 is touted for being very flexible, allowing it to be set up to perfectly meet a companys needs. This server allows for anywhere access so users can check their emails from a desktop, laptop, tablet or cell phone if they have a user CAL. The security measures in place on this Standard version of Exchange 2010 include loss prevention and data compliance tools. This is an open government license meaning it is part of the Microsoft Volume Licensing program. This program is for government agencies with between two and 250 computers.
Microsoft Open Licensing allows the ability to purchase under the same authorization number for two years. Open Business offers volume pricing with only a five minimum license requirement.
Exchange has gained new capabilities over the years. See what's included in each version and what's new in Exchange Server 2013.
Remain in Control
Exchange Server 2007
Exchange Server 2010
Exchange Server 2013
Robust and flexible command-line tools
Large low-cost mailboxes
Exchange Server 2010 Standard Edition
|Manufacturer Part Number||312-04062|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Exchange Server 2010 Standard Edition|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||Exchange Server 2010 Standard Edition|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Quantity||1 Server|
|Licensing Program||Microsoft Open License Program|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top