Filemaker Pro 14 Advanced LicenseMFR # HH2B2LL/A |
IN STOCK, Available for download within 30 minutes*
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Filemaker Pro 14 Advanced License
FileMaker Pro 14 Advanced includes all of the features of FileMaker Pro 14, plus a suite of advanced development and customization tools. Additional features include script debugger, a feature that pinpoints problem areas in scripts and script triggers, and Database Encryption, which enables AES 256-bit encryption to protect data on a FileMaker client or on FileMaker Server. To quickly build your database, it can import your existing data from .CSV, Tab, XML, ODBC, and Microsoft Excel files as well as integrate with other applications like Oracle and MySQL data sources. Once you have your data, FileMaker Pro provides you with tools to automate typical business tasks and to create scripts for streamlining your workload. With FileMaker Platform support, you can collaborate in real time with other FileMaker users on an iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, and the web.
This 14th edition of FileMaker Pro features a workspace that contains your scripts and calculations. It lets you work with multiple scripts at the same time by using tabs. Additionally, you can add frequently used scripts to a Favorites list for quick access. From the Launch Center, you can choose from 29 icons to visually represent and organize your solutions. To better navigate and quickly access your tasks, FileMaker Pro 14 now offers a Button bar with 140 professionally designed icons. Furthermore, it has been designed to incorporate the benefits of a 64-bit Windows and Mac operating systems.
New in FileMaker Pro 14
- Script Workspace
- Create, edit, and view your scripts as well as calculations all in one streamlined workspace to speed up development time.
Auto complete - type a letter or two and instantly see a list of relevant script steps for instant efficiency.
Shortcuts - use abbreviated text to build scripts faster.
All-in-one view - using tabs you can work with multiple scripts at the same time.
Script organization - all your existing scripts, folders, and separators appear as you'd expect.
Easier to read scripts - support for blank lines, line numbers, indentation, and syntax coloring (e.g. colors for scripts and fields) make it easier to read your scripts.
Search field - find scripts faster with instantly filtered results.
Script step descriptions - see exactly what a script step does and access the convenient in-line Help for more information.
In-line editing - edit scripts directly in the Script Workspace.
Favorites - add frequently used scripts to your "favorites" list for quick access.
- Specify Calculation Dialog Box
- Increase your productivity with auto-complete and search for calculation functions.
- Launch Center
- Visually organize all your FileMaker solutions. See a list of your most recently opened files. "Favorite" the files you use the most, and drag to organize them the way you want. Choose from 29 pre-designed icons to represent your solutions. Or add your own personal touch with custom icons.
- Button Bar
- Create groups of buttons you can use for navigation or as custom toolbars. Each button automatically maintains equal proportions as you resize your window - whether you have 2 buttons or 50. Make the button bar horizontal or vertical and display the active state of each button.
- Button Icons
- Get 140 professionally designed icons that cover a wide variety of tasks to use in your buttons, or use custom button icons.
- Top and Bottom Navigation Parts
- These layout parts remain static on your layout so when you scroll, the navigation is always visible.
- In-Field Labels
- Simplify your layouts by adding placeholder text or instructions inside a field. This text disappears when you type.
- Color Selection
- The color palette displays colors that coordinate with your current theme so it's easy to create attractive layouts.
- Object Component Styles
FileMaker Pro v.14.0 Advanced
|Manufacturer Part Number||HH2B2LL/A|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.filemaker.com|
|Product Name||FileMaker Pro v.14.0 Advanced|
Build more powerful and flexible solutions faster
FileMaker Pro Advanced includes all of the features of FileMaker Pro plus a suite of advanced development and customization tools. Get features to design and develop solutions faster and easier. Plus, get robust analysis capabilities, powerful debugging tools and much more. If you develop solutions for your business and want to build more powerful and more flexible solutions, then FileMaker Pro Advanced is for you.
|Software Main Type||Database|
|Software Sub Type||DBMS|
|Software Name||FileMaker Pro v.14.0 Advanced|
|Language Supported||US English|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|Operating System Supported||Mac OS|
|License Type||Box Pack|
|License Quantity||1 User|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top