Forefront Unified Access Gateway External Connector & SA Gov 39D-00074
IN STOCK, Available for download within 30 minutes*
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
YOU RECEIVE:VOLUME LICENSE
DELIVERY TIME:DELIVERED WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF ORDER
- Empowers employees, partners, and vendors to be productive from virtually any device or location through integrated SSL VPN capabilities.
- Delivers simple and secure access optimized for applications such as SharePoint, Exchange, and Dynamics CRM.
- Extends networking connectivity with Windows Direct Access to existing infrastructure and legacy applications.
- Protects IT assets through fine-grained and built-in policies that provide access to sensitive data based on identity and endpoint health.
- Easily integrates with Active Directory and enables a variety of strong authentication methods.
- Limits exposure and prevent data leakage to unmanaged endpoints.
- Consolidates remote access infrastructure and management.
- Simplifies deployment and ongoing tasks through wizards and built-in policies.
- Reduces support costs by delivering a simplified connectivity experience for users.
How To Buy
- A server license, available either through an OEM appliance or as software. It gives the license holder the right to install and use the server software.
- A Client Access License (CAL) for each named or authenticated device or user that accesses a system running Unified Access Gateway. A Device CAL grants the right for one device (accessed by any user) to access the Unified Access Gateway server software. A User CAL permits one user (using any device) to access the server software.
- An optional external connector license is also available to enable external parties to access the network.
Forefront Unified Access Gateway
|Manufacturer Part Number||39D-00074|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Forefront Unified Access Gateway|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||Forefront Unified Access Gateway|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Type||External Connector License and Software Assurance|
|License Pricing||Microsoft Qualified|
|License Quantity||Unlimited External User|
|Licensing Program||Microsoft Open License Program|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top