Forefront Unified Access Gateway User CAL Open Gov 37D-00150
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number 37D-00150
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Product Type Software Licensing
- Software Name Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010
- Platform Supported PC
- License Quantity 1 User
YOU RECEIVE:DOWNLOAD PRODUCT
DELIVERY TIME:DELIVERED WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF ORDER
- Empowers employees, partners, and vendors to be productive from virtually any device or location through integrated SSL VPN capabilities.
- Delivers simple and secure access optimized for applications such as SharePoint, Exchange, and Dynamics CRM.
- Extends networking connectivity with Windows Direct Access to existing infrastructure and legacy applications.
- Protects IT assets through fine-grained and built-in policies that provide access to sensitive data based on identity and endpoint health.
- Easily integrates with Active Directory and enables a variety of strong authentication methods.
- Limits exposure and prevent data leakage to unmanaged endpoints.
- Consolidates remote access infrastructure and management.
- Simplifies deployment and ongoing tasks through wizards and built-in policies.
- Reduces support costs by delivering a simplified connectivity experience for users.
How To Buy
- A server license, available either through an OEM appliance or as software. It gives the license holder the right to install and use the server software.
- A Client Access License (CAL) for each named or authenticated device or user that accesses a system running Unified Access Gateway. A Device CAL grants the right for one device (accessed by any user) to access the Unified Access Gateway server software. A User CAL permits one user (using any device) to access the server software.
- An optional external connector license is also available to enable external parties to access the network.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.