HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Printer
HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Printer
Printing and sharing wirelessly is easier than ever.2 Send scans to email, using the vibrant touchscreen. Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.1 Conserving resources is automatic with two-sided prints and copies.
- Easily print and share, using built-in wireless,2 and connect quickly with HP Auto Wireless Connect.
- Automatically print and copy on both sides of a single page.
Take projects from start to finish”without a PC.
- Scan photos and everyday documents to email16”without a PC.
- Use your memory card to print photos directly. Save images to a card without using a PC.
Balance affordable printing and brilliant quality.
- Print affordably, using individual inks, and save more with high-capacity cartridges for frequent printing.
- Print, scan, copy, and connect to the Web. Produce borderless, lab-quality photos and everyday documents.
Easily save paper and energy.
- Save energy, using an e-all-in-one that is ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Consume up to 50% less paper, using automatic two-sided printing and copying.
Photosmart 5520 e-All-In-One
|Manufacturer Part Number||CX042A|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.hp.com|
|Product Name||Photosmart 5520 e-All-In-One|
Network-ready multifunction printer makes printing and sharing wirelessly easier than ever. Conserving resources is automatic with two-sided prints and copies. Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint. Create lab-quality, water-resistant photos without borders (up to 8-1/2" x 11"), as well as archive-quality documents. A 10" x 15" photo comes in as fast as 19 seconds. From a computer, you can print 23 black/white pages per minute with 1200 x 600 dpi and 22 color pages with 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi. Easily print and share, using built-in wireless, and connect quickly with HP Auto Wireless Connect. Scan photos and everyday documents to email without a PC. Use your memory card to print photos directly. Save images to a card without using a PC. Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Printer also features a 64MB memory, 80-sheet input tray, duplex printing, 2.65" CGD touch screen, USB 2.0 connectivity, thermal inkjet technology and copy scaling from 25 to 400 percent. Energy Star qualified.
|Product Type||Inkjet Multifunction Printer|
|Recommended Use||Plain Paper Print|
|Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm)||23|
|Maximum Color Print Speed (ppm)||22|
|ISO Mono Print Speed (ppm)||11|
|ISO Color Print Speed (ppm)||8|
|Maximum Print Resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|USB Direct Printing||Yes|
|Color Cartridge Type||Individual Color Cartridge|
|Number of Colors||4|
|Standard Memory||64 MB|
|Maximum Memory||64 MB|
|Memory Card Slot||Yes|
|Memory Card Supported||Memory Stick Duo|
|Memory Card Supported||Secure Digital|
|Memory Card Supported||MultiMediaCard (MMC)|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|Maximum Scan Size||8.50" x 11.69"|
|Optical Resolution||1200 dpi|
|Hardware Resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||2400 dpi|
|Maximum Mono Copy Speed (cpm)||23|
|Maximum Color Copy Speed (cpm)||22|
|Maximum Copy Resolution||600 dpi|
|Maximum Document Enlargement||400%|
|Maximum Document Reduction||25%|
|Number of Copies||50|
|Media Type||Plain Paper|
|Media Type||Inkjet Paper|
|Media Type||Photo Paper|
|Media Type||Card Stock|
|Media Type||Premium Paper|
|Media Type||Iron-on Transfer|
|Media Type||Borderless Media|
|Media Size||Letter - 8.50" x 10.98"|
|Media Size||Legal - 8.50" x 14.02"|
|Media Size||4" x 6"|
|Media Size||5" x 7"|
|Media Size||8" x 10"|
|Media Size||Envelope No. 10|
|Maximum Print Size||Legal - 8.50" x 14.02"|
|Media Handling||1 x Input Tray 80 Sheet|
|Media Handling||1 x Output Tray 15 Sheet|
|Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed||1|
|Number of Input Trays Supported||1|
|Standard Input Media Capacity||80 sheets|
|Maximum Input Media Capacity||80 sheets|
|Language Emulation||PCL 3 GUI|
|Duty Cycle||1000 pages per month|
|Power Source||AC Supply|
|Weight (Approximate)||11.12 lb|
|Country of Origin||China|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top