Microsoft InfoPath 2007 - License - Open Gov (Electronic Delivery)
IN STOCK, Will be delivered by Microsoft within 1-2 business days
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Microsoft InfoPath 2007 - License - Open Gov(Electronic Delivery) [S27-01436]
YOU RECEIVE:VOLUME LICENSE
DELIVERY TIME:DELIVERED WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF ORDER
In InfoPath, you can do the following:
- Design form templates You can design and publish interactive, user-friendly form templates in design mode. In addition to inserting standard form controls, such as text boxes or list boxes, on a form template, you can insert controls that offer users the flexibility to add, remove, replace, or hide sections of a form. The form templates that you design can range from simple form templates for collecting data from your immediate team to complex form templates that are part of a much larger business process. InfoPath form templates can be used on their own, or you can design them to work with existing databases or Web services. Form templates can be published to and accessed from a common location on a company network, such as a shared folder, a Web server, or a library located on a Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services site. In addition, if you have access to a server running InfoPath Forms Services, you can design a single form template that can be filled out either in InfoPath, in a Web browser, or on a mobile device.
- Fill out forms Users can fill out forms that are based on the form templates that are created in design mode. When filling out a form in InfoPath, users can use familiar, document-like features. For example, they can check spelling in their form or insert formatted text and graphics into certain fields. Depending on the design of the form template, users may also be able to merge the data from multiple forms into a single form or export the data to other programs. If a form template is browser-enabled, users who don't have InfoPath installed on their computer can fill out the form in a Web browser or on a mobile device instead.
InfoPath is based on Extensible Markup Language (XML). When you design a form template, InfoPath creates an .xsn file, which is a cabinet (.cab) file that contains the files necessary for the form to function, such as XML Schema (XSD) and XSL Transformation (XSLT) files. When a user fills out a form in InfoPath, the data in that form is saved or submitted as industry-standard XML. However, you don't have to know anything about XML to design a form template or fill out a form. The point is that XML can make it easier for your organization to repurpose the data that it collects by using forms. For example, a single InfoPath form template for trip reports can be used to provide XML data to a customer relationship management system, a petty cash system, and a travel planning system.
You can use InfoPath to collect business data from the people whom you work with, including your colleagues, partners, suppliers, and customers. For example, you can use InfoPath to create a form template for expense reports for the people in your organization.
InfoPath form templates can be straightforward, simple form templates that are used by several people in a small workgroup. For example, a 10-person sales team can use an InfoPath form to informally collect and share information about sales calls. The data in those forms can be merged into a single summary
Office InfoPath 2007
|Manufacturer Part Number||S27-01436|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Office InfoPath 2007|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||Office InfoPath 2007|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Quantity||1 PC|
|Licensing Program||Microsoft Open License Program|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top