Laplink Pcmover Express 10 - 1 Migration
IN STOCK, Available for download within 30 minutes*
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Laplink Pcmover Express 10 - 1 MigrationPCmover Express 10 automatically transfers your old Windows files, users, and personalized settings from your old Windows PC to your new Windows 10 PC, saving hours of time and difficulty when setting up a new PC.
Laplink PCmover Express 10 is a quick and easy way to transfer from one Windows PC to another, saving you hours or days of time. PCmover's advanced selectivity features lets you choose which Windows settings, documents and files to take with you when you migrate to your new PC. Laplink PCmover Express 10 is for ONE old-PC to new-PC data migration. Laplink PCmover Express 10 can be utilized by anyone who can read one of the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, or Dutch.
PCmover Express 10 automatically transfers your old Windows files, users, and personalized settings from your old Windows PC to your new Windows 10 PC, saving hours of time and difficulty when setting up a new PC.
Simply install PCmover on both your old and new Windows computers and start the transfer. PCmover will determine which files, users, and settings need to be moved, and when the transfer is complete, your new computer will have the personality and functionality of your old PC without anything being overwritten. PCmover works with almost any Windows operating system, from Windows XP to Windows 10.
PCmover Express 10 Key Features:
- PC to PC Transfer Scenario Supported: Use PCmover to move from an old PC to a new PC using a wireless or wired network connection, or a high-speed transfer cable.
- Complete Selectivity: Select and copy the data files and settings you choose to your new PC. PCmover Express does not transfer Applications (get PCmover Professional 10 for that)
- Easy user interface: Install PCmover on both of your computers and follow the simple guide to start transferring everything you select to your new PC.
- Faster transfer speeds: PCmover’s enhanced performance speeds finds files faster, and transfers them at lightning speeds to your new PC.
- Undo feature: Quickly reverse changes made to your new PC with PCmover’s easy undo feature.
Multiple Migration Paths and OptionsLaplink PCmover Express can migrate your PC across a network, a Laplink Ethernet cable, or a Laplink USB cable (cables sold separately).
Easy to UsePCmover Express makes the process of setting up a new Windows PC simple, using a step-by-step "wizard-like" process. PCmover was built to eliminate the traditional rituals that come with the purchase of a new PC. It offers a ‘hands off’ solution that allows users to recreate their old computer’s personality and functionality on their new PC, while experiencing minimal downtime.
PCmover Express 10 includes the following new features:
- Transfer speeds up to 200% faster.
- Seamless integration with Microsoft OneDrive.
- Migration experience optimized for working with data stored on cloud providers including OneDrive and Dropbox.
- Improved handling of user accounts including Microsoft Accounts (MSA).
24/7 Transfer AssistanceQuickly set up your new Windows device with the help of a certified PC migration expert, over the phone or remotely. Applications transferred to your new Microsoft Windows 10 PC can be accessed by clicking on the application’s “tile” on the Windows Start screen. To access the Start screen from the Desktop, move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Desktop, and click on the Start icon that appears. Once on the Start screen, scroll to the right to find your applications, which will be listed as individual “tiles”.
Set Up Old PC FirstTo perform a PCmover transfer, start PCmover on your old PC first. Complete the PCmover screens as directed in the section Old PC > Setting up the Transfer. Then, when instructed to do so by PCmover, start PCmover on the new PC. Complete the screens to prepare your new PC and perform the transfer; beginning with the section New PC > Setting up the Transfer.
Lightning-Fast TransferTransfer everything across your network or use an optional Laplink high-speed transfer cable. Stop waiting hours or days with PC setup. The transfer may take quite a while, depending on several factors: the size of the hard drive(s) you are transferring, the amount of data on them, their level of fragmentation, the number and size of files and folders you are transferring, and other factors.
Microsoft’s latest version of Windows has significantly reduced the usefulness of Microsoft Windows Easy Transfer. Previously, Microsoft allowed users to transfer files and settings directly from one Windows PC to another across a network or using an Easy Transfer Cable. Now, in Microsoft Windows 10, users can only transfer data files using only external media, like an external hard drive or USB stick.
System Requirements & What You Should KnowMicrosoft Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP. PCmover is not designed for migrations from newer operating systems to older operating systems. For example, we do not recommend attempting to migrate from a PC running Windows 10 to a PC running Windows 7, as doing so may render your system unstable.
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top