Loading Recommended Products
Linksys 2-port Kvm With Cables USB
2-Port KVM Switch with Built-In Cabling
The 2-Port USB KVM Switch lets you manage two PCs with just one set of keyboard, monitor, and mouse. Switch between two PCs with a simple press of a button Separate sets of KVM cables are included with the KVM Switch, so users can start controlling 2 PCs instantly. The KVM cables also provide power to the KVM Switch, eliminating the need for a power adapter. Hot Key operations provide immediate access to features such as computer switching, and auto-scanning. With its Hot-Plug, and Audible Feedback, the 2-Port USB KVM Switch is the perfect choice for managing multiple PCs.
- 2-port KVM switch with VGA and USB connections to computers
- Device monitoring with Auto-Scan and audible feedback
- High quality 2048 x 1536 resolution for a crisp display
- Support most operating systems and advance mouse designs
- All required cabling included
Immediate confirmation will be delivered confirming the details of the product once the purchase is completed. Once your product has been shipped from our distribution facility, you will receive your tracking information to monitor your delivery until it arrives at your specified location.
Feel free to reach out to MyChoice Software directly for additional inquiries.
|Manufacturer||Belkin International, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||F1DK102U|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.belkin.com|
|Product Name||2-Port KVM Switch with Built-In Cabling|
|Marketing Information|| |
This Switch provides an affordable KVM solution that saves workspace while giving you control of two USB computers from one console. Its compact design-with 8-foot, built-in cabling-saves you time on installation, space on your desktop, and money you don't have to spend on cables and peripherals. The Switch includes such features as a manual port selector and software that makes switching ports easy. The unit supports high-quality video resolution of up to 2048x1536 through built-in, Belkin coaxial VGA cabling.
|Product Type||KVM Switchbox|
|Number of Computers Supported||2|
|Number of Local Users Supported||1|
|Maximum Operating Distance||96"|
|Maximum Video Resolution||2048 x 1536|
|Number of VGA Ports||1|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.20 lb|
|Package Contents|| |
|Additional Information|| |
|Certifications & Standards|| |
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top