Linksys 52-port Managed Gigabit Poe+ Switch
- Manufacturer Belkin International, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number LGS552P
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.belkin.com
- Brand Name Linksys
- Product Type Layer 3 Switch
- Number of PoE+ (RJ-45) Ports 48
- Stack Port No
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 50 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Expansion Slot Type SFP+
- Expansion Slot Type SFP
- Shared SFP Slot Yes
- Certifications Standards IEEE Standards:
Linksys 52-port Managed Gigabit Poe+ SwitchLinksys 52-Port Mananged PoE Gigabit Switch(LGS552P)
52-Port Managed PoE+ Gigabit Switch
ADVANCED NETWORK MANAGEMENT CAPABILITIES
Advanced features include Layer 2 Switching and Layer 3 Static Routing between different VLAN communications without any performance degradation for a more efficient network. Linksys 500 Series Switches manage internal routing with your router and dedicate fixed paths to external traffic and security.
INTEGRATED POWER OVER ETHERNET PLUS (POE+)
Makes installation simple and inexpensive by eliminating the need for additional power cables and nearby power outlets. Backwards compatible with 802.3af (PoE) standard.
ADVANCED TRAFFIC-HANDLING INTELLIGENCE
Layer 2 MAC and Layer 3 IP Flow-based Policies and Rate Limiting Control prioritize traffic, offering an ideal solution to manage and control real-time, high bandwidth, voice and video traffic without slowing down your other business applications.
ADVANCED NETWORK SECURITY FEATURES
Extensive Access Control Lists (ACLs) control and block portions of the network from unauthorized users and external network attacks, while DHCP Snooping, IP and MAC-Port Binding functions help ensure network integrity. IEEE 802.1X Port Security strictly limits access to specific segments of your network, and Port Authentication and MAC-based Port Security require clients to authenticate themselves before any data passes.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.