Linksys AC1200+ DualBand Smart WiFi Wireless
- Manufacturer Belkin International, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number EA6350
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.belkin.com
- Brand Name Linksys
- Product Type Wireless Router
Linksys Ac1200+ Dual-band Smart Wi-fi Wireless
EA6350 Wireless Router
LINKSYS, EA6350, SMART WI-FI ROUTER AC1200
SMOOTH VIDEO STREAMING AND SHARING WITH FAST CONNECTION SPEEDS
The AC1200+ features dual wireless bands (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) with data speeds up to N300 Mbps + AC867 Mbps*, great for media-intense applications such as video streaming and online gaming.
BEAMFORMING TECHNOLOGY HELPS ELIMINATE DEAD SPOTS
Beamforming focuses the Wi-Fi signal directly to your smartphones, tablets, and laptops instead of sending out a general transmission. Plus, two detachable external antennas help strengthen the signal. The result is a more efficient network with a wider range.
When your device doesn't have to work as hard to receive data, it means not only greater efficiency for you, but also a longer battery life for your connected devices.
CUSTOMIZE AND MANAGE YOUR HOME WI-FI ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
With the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App, you can closely monitor and manage your home Wi-Fi remotely using a smartphone or tablet.
- Guest Access: Create a separate, password-protected Wi-Fi network for up to 50 guests and easily share the password.
- Parental Controls: Ensure a safe Internet experience for your kids -- even when you're away from home. Restrict access to inappropriate or distracting content, control usage, and block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
- Device Prioritization: You can prioritize devices that need the most speed.
NEARLY 3X FASTER* THAN WIRELESS-N
Next generation Wireless-AC standard outperforms Wireless-N, with speeds up to 3x faster.
SIMULTANEOUS DUAL BAND (2.4 + 5 GHZ)
Delivers a stronger connection at a wider range than a single band.
GIGABIT ETHERNET PORTS
Transfer data 10x faster than Fast Ethernet, ensuring high-speed connectivity for wired devices.
Optimizes performance and reduces interference by focusing wireless signal to connected devices.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.