Linksys Daisychain Cable Db25m/db25m 15 FtMFR # F1D108-CBL-15 |
IN STOCK, Available to ship immediately
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Linksys Daisychain Cable Db25m/db25m 15 FtYou’ve purchased the automatic switchbox of your dreams, but a faulty cable keeps sending it error filled data. A Linksys Pro Series switchbox cable will keep that dream machine error free.
The Daisy-Chain Cable is used to link multiple OmniViews together in a daisy-chain configuration.
Advantages• Flextec PVC rubberized cable jacket is extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
• Double shielded braid and foil to meet IEEE 1284 specifications, and ensure compliance with FCC requirements, reducing EMI/RFI.
• 18 tightly woven conductor pairs have each data line paired with a ground line to minimize cross talk, noise and other interference, ensuring error-free printing.
• 15ft cable
• Aluminum undermold shielding helps to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference.
• PVC premold encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress.
• 28 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors are individually insulated in polypropylene to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission.
• Each cell tested to meet or exceed industry standards.
• Molded strain relief and PVC OverMolding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmission.
• Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating conductors.
Immediate confirmation will be delivered confirming the details of the product once the purchase is completed. Once your product has been shipped from our distribution facility, you will receive your tracking information to monitor your delivery until it arrives at your specified location.
Feel free to reach out to MyChoice Software directly for additional inquiries.
|Manufacturer||Belkin International, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||F1D108-CBL-15|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.belkin.com|
|Product Name||Daisy-Chain Cable|
|Marketing Information|| |
The Daisy-Chain Cable is used to link multiple OmniViews together in a daisy-chain configuration. Our advanced wiring design and coaxial VGA cabling preserve signal integrity from the first to the last computer.
|Product Type||Data Transfer Cable|
|Cable Length||15 ft|
|Connector on First End||1 x 25-pin DB-25 Male IEEE 1284 Parallel|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 25-pin DB-25 Male IEEE 1284 Parallel|
|Material||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) - Jacket|
|Additional Information|| |
Belkin Corporation KVM Switch - OmniView
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top