MFR # F1D108-CBL-15
Linksys Daisychain Cable Db25m/db25m 15 Ft
Order before 3PM PT M - F for immediate processing
- Manufacturer Belkin International, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number F1D108-CBL-15
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.belkin.com
- Brand Name Belkin
- Product Type Data Transfer Cable
- Cable Length 15 ft
Linksys Daisychain Cable Db25m/db25m 15 FtYou’ve purchased the automatic switchbox of your dreams, but a faulty cable keeps sending it error filled data. A Linksys Pro Series switchbox cable will keep that dream machine error free.
The Daisy-Chain Cable is used to link multiple OmniViews together in a daisy-chain configuration.
Advantages• Flextec PVC rubberized cable jacket is extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
• Double shielded braid and foil to meet IEEE 1284 specifications, and ensure compliance with FCC requirements, reducing EMI/RFI.
• 18 tightly woven conductor pairs have each data line paired with a ground line to minimize cross talk, noise and other interference, ensuring error-free printing.
• 15ft cable
• Aluminum undermold shielding helps to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference.
• PVC premold encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress.
• 28 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors are individually insulated in polypropylene to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission.
• Each cell tested to meet or exceed industry standards.
• Molded strain relief and PVC OverMolding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmission.
• Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating conductors.
Immediate confirmation will be delivered confirming the details of the product once the purchase is completed. Once your product has been shipped from our distribution facility, you will receive your tracking information to monitor your delivery until it arrives at your specified location.
Feel free to reach out to MyChoice Software directly for additional inquiries.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.