Linksys Desktop Dual-Head VGA 4-Port KVM Switch
• Integrated CAT5 technology enables you to connect your KVM switch to your servers up to 500 feet (150m) away using standard CAT5 cabling. CAT5 cabling reduces cable bulk and simplifies cable management.
• The CAT5 Extender supports video resolutions of up to 1920x1440@75Hz on local computers and up to 1280x1024@75Hz on remote.
Local and Remote Ports
• The CAT5 Extender features local and remote console ports, enabling you to control your computers from near or far
• A built-in, 3-foot, all-in-one KVM cable provides an easy connection between the CAT5 Extender and your computer or KVM switch.
• An LED display on the transmitter and receiver units provides quick status monitoring. A power LED indicates power is being supplied to the unit. A flashing LED indicates whether the data is being transmitted.
Immediate confirmation will be delivered confirming the details of the product once the purchase is completed. Once your product has been shipped from our distribution facility, you will receive your tracking information to monitor your delivery until it arrives at your specified location.
Feel free to reach out to MyChoice Software directly for additional inquiries.
|Manufacturer Part Number||F1DH104L|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.linksys.com|
|Product Name||Desktop Dual-Head VGA 4-Port KVM Switch|
|Marketing Information|| |
With Belkin's newly redesigned SOHO KVM Switch, you can share your dual monitor, keyboard, and mouse with up to four USB computers. You can also connect one set of speakers and use them for all your computers. The SOHO KVM Switch helps to increase your efficiency and productivity at home or in the office by reducing desktop clutter while keeping access to all of your programs and files spread across multiple computers.
|Product Type||KVM Switchbox|
|Number of Computers Supported||4|
|Maximum Video Resolution||2048 x 1536|
|Number of USB Ports||2|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.50 lb|
|Package Contents|| |
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top