Linksys Router Smart Wi-fi Ac 1750 Hd Video Pro
- Manufacturer Belkin International, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number EA6500
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.belkin.com
- Brand Name Linksys
- Product Type Wireless Router
- UNII Maximum Frequency 5 GHz
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Network (RJ-11) No
- Powerline No
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Operating Systems:
- Windows XP SP3
- Windows Vista SP1 or Later
- Windows 7
- Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.8 or Later
- Mac OS Snow Leopard 10.6.1 or Later
- Mac OS Lion 10.7 or Later
- Internet Explorer 8
- Safari 5
- Firefox 8
- IEEE 802.11ac
- IEEE 802.11b
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.11a
Linksys Router Smart Wi-fi Ac 1750 Hd Video ProLinksys Smart Wi-Fi Router, AC 1750, 802.11ac, HD Video Pro, Ultimate Speeds - Up to 450 + 1300 Mbps. The Linksys EA6500 connects your Wi-Fi-enabled devices at speeds of up to N450 + AC1300 Mbps. Built-In UPnP AV media server. Gigabit Ethernet 4-port switch
Smart Wi-Fi Router AC 1750
UP TO 4.3X FASTER THAN WIRELESS-N**
Next generation Wireless-AC standard outperforms Wireless-N, with speeds of up to 4.3x faster.
SIMULTANEOUS DUAL BAND (2.4 + 5 GHZ)
Delivers a stronger connection at a wider range than single band.
USB 3.0 + USB 2.0 PORTS
Add external storage and other devices to share content across your network via USB ports.
ADVANCED WIRELESS SECURITY
Safeguard your network with wireless WPA/WPA2 encryption and an SPI firewall.
CUSTOMIZE AND MANAGE YOUR HOME WI-FI ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
With the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App, you can closely monitor and manage your home Wi-Fi remotely using a smartphone or tablet.
- Guest Access: Create a separate, password-protected Wi-Fi network for up to 50 guests and easily share the password.
- Parental Controls: Ensure a safe Internet experience for your kids -- even when you're away from home. Restrict access to inappropriate or distracting content, control usage, and block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
- Device Prioritization: You can prioritize devices that need the most speed.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.