Mariner Software Inc Macgourmet 4
Recipe management for the 21st century. Import, create, edit, share all your recipes. Make shopping lists; notes about beer, cheese, wine. Free cloud account for storing and syncing.
Language:English System Requirements:Mac OS 10.7 or newer Publisher / Software Vendor:Mariner Software Platform:Mac
Digital recipe management — for everyone.
Going digital is firmly set as a part of your life. You create digital records of receipts and documents. Bills and invoices are emailed. You pay them electronically. You communicate to friends and family through social media venues – and it’s all done from the convenience of your Mac.
So why are you still using a recipe box with tattered and food stained recipes cards?
We know why. They are, you know, sentimental. We get that, but when you go digital with your recipes, the possibilities of what you can do are almost endless.
We’ve got the solution.
MacGourmet Deluxe is our award-winning, powerful recipe management applications that enables you to easily create, edit, organize, and share your recipes.
- Make notes about wine, beer, and cheese — like pairings, for example. You’ve got a Pinot Noir in your wine rack, should you pair it with Colby or Cheddar – or both? Is there a beer that goes well with apple pie?
- Search the pantry for ingredients and use the results to plan a meal
- Add Lists, Smart Lists, or sub-lists to categorize your recipes such as, Vegetarian, Gluten-fee, Low Fat, even “recipes from Grandmother”
- Create shopping lists. Print out a list and take it with you, or sync it to Gourmet (for iOS), the mobile version, and check off items while you walk through the store
- Flag the recipes that made you stand out at that dinner party
An enviable recipe collection.
MacGourmet Deluxe provides two methods for adding to your collection — the Import Feature and the Clipping Feature, which eliminates the need to retype everything.
- Bring life to your recipes with images, directions, and color
- Select from multiple themes to customize your recipe box to fit your style
- Add new cuisine categories — is that special Italian dish Tuscan or Sicilian?
- Do you need special equipment for your famous cake? Add it to the kitchen equipment list
- Illustrate the process of a recipe by including pictures and directions for each step
It’s like three mini apps within the app!
MacGourmet Deluxe has three integrated plugins (think of a plugin as a small product with the main product performing a big feature), as well as the ability to sync between the app and Gourmet for iOS. What are the three plugins?
1.) The Nutrition feature: Tied into the USDA Nutritional Database, and based on the number of servings, you can know the caloric and nutritional values of all your recipes. From the amount of Vitamin A to how much sodium. If there’s a food not listed, you can easily add it. 2.) The Cookbook Builder feature: Take all your recipes and create your own cookbook. Add text, image, and divider pages. A template for a table of contents is included. Everything you need to make your creations immortal, MacGourmet Deluxe will create a PDF you can send to your favorite printing resource. 3.) The Mealplan feature: Create plans for any meal – breakfast, brunch, or add your own. Maybe it’s your annual family reunion – MacGourmet Deluxe will help you plan the meals from start to finish.
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top