Microsoft 365 Enterprise E3
- Microsoft Access 365
- Microsoft Excel 365
- Microsoft Outlook 365
- Microsoft Publisher 365
- Microsoft Word 365
- Microsoft PowerPoint 365
- Installation Method: Digital Download
- Estimated Delivery Time: 30 Minutes
- Users Supported: 1 User
- Devices Supported: 5 PCs/Macs, 5 Tablets, 5 Phones Devices
- Installations Supported: 15 Installations
- License Type: Subscription
- License Term: 1 Year
- Licensed Use: Licensed for Home and Commercial Use
- Brand: Microsoft
- Manufacturer Part Number: CSP-STND-7f2feb0c3091
- Features: 1 Year Subscription
- Platform Supported: Windows
- Operation Systems Supported: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Minimum Hard Drive Space: 3 GB
- Minimum Memory: 2 GB
- Minimum Processor Speed: 1.0 GHz
Microsoft 365 Enterprise E3
Powered by Office 365, Windows 10 Enterprise, and Enterprise Mobility + Security
Microsoft 365 Enterprise is a complete, intelligent solution, including Office 365, Windows 10 Enterprise, and Enterprise Mobility + Security, that empowers everyone to be creative and work together, securely.
Discover the Microsoft 365 Enterprise that’s right for you
Both plans offer an intelligent solution that empowers everyone to be creative and work together, securely with Office 365, Windows 10 Enterprise, Enterprise Mobility + Security.
*This product is a monthly subscription.
* This product has been discounted 25% for the first (3) months then will return to original price $33.99*
- Work naturally with ink, voice, and touch.
- Visualize information in new ways.
- Create compelling content with Intelligent apps.
- Build on the work & expertise of others.
Built for teamwork
- Enterprise-class email, voice, and video.
- Connect everyone with company-wide communities.
- Share and collaborate on documents in real time.
- Includes Microsoft Teams, the new chat-based workspace.
Integrated for simplicity
- Always up-to-date.
- Self-service deployment.
- Cloud-based management.
- Rich telemetry from your environment.
- Reduce TCO with consolidated solutions.
- Protect identity, apps, data & devices.
- Thwart advanced threats.
- Manage data archiving, governance & discovery.
- Powered by Microsoft Intelligent Security Graph.
- Accelerate GDPR compliance.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I was hesitant to move to Microsoft 365 Enterprise E3 Home from 2010 on premises but I'm glad I did. The management of Microsoft Office 365 Home is a breeze and not having to worry about infrastructure is great. About a year ago, We migrated from Google Apps to Microsoft 365 Enterprise E3Home for education, From an administration point of view it is a lot more feature rich in my opinion. It has been pretty reliable, and been able to manage it via both the web and PowerShell makes it 10x easier.
We have been very happy with Microsoft 365 Enterprise E3. Converted from an onsite Exchange deployment and never looked back. It has been a nice employee benefit to be able to offer Office licensing for use at home. Easy to administer and feature rich. It is really easy to learn to use this software, especially if you have someone like Mike from my choice software,. If you don;t have someone like Mike, call Mike :D
Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise E3 is a fantastic product. Easy to use, and very easy to manage both via the admin portal and PowerShell. I have used this both as an internal IT professional, and working for an MSP to set up, migrate, and manage a number of clients, and have not had many problems at all. I'm very happy with the product, and would recommend it as a solution. Though, the price could be tonned down, looking at you microsoft, only thing that made it buyable was My Choice Software discount.