Microsoft Office 365 Advanced eDiscovery for Faculty Academic
IN STOCK, Available for download within 30 minutes*
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Microsoft Office 365 Advanced eDiscovery for Faculty AcademicAdvanced eDiscovery for faculty
With Advanced eDiscovery, you can better understand your Office 365 data and reduce your eDiscovery costs. Advanced eDiscovery helps you analyze unstructured data within Office 365, perform more efficient document review, and make decisions to reduce data for eDiscovery. You can work with data stored in Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Skype for Business. You can select groups, individual mailboxes and sites, and then analyze it with Advanced eDiscovery.
Advanced eDiscovery streamlines and speeds up the document review process by identifying redundant information with features like Near-duplicates detection and Email Thread analysis. The Relevance feature applies predictive coding technology to identify relevant documents. Advanced eDiscovery learns from your tagging decisions on sample documents and applies statistical and self-learning techniques to calculate the relevance of each document in the data set. This enables you to focus on key documents, make quick yet informed decisions on case strategy, cull data, and prioritize review.
Why advanced eDiscovery
Office 365 Advanced eDiscovery builds on the existing set of eDiscovery capabilities in Office 365. For example, you can use the Search feature in the Office 365 Security & Compliance Center to perform an initial search of all the content sources in your organization to identify and collect the data that may be relevant to a specific legal case. Then you can perform analysis on that data by applying the text analytics, machine learning, and the Relevance/predictive coding capabilities of Advanced eDiscovery. This can help your organization quickly process thousands of email messages, documents, and other kinds of data to find those items that are most likely relevant to a specific case. The reduced data set can then be exported out of Office 365 for further review.
*NOTE: Advanced eDiscovery requires an Office 365 E5 subscription for your organization.
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top