Microsoft Azure Info Protection Premium P1 FacultyMFR # 10C-F2A922820475 Digital Download
Microsoft Azure Info Protection Premium P1 Faculty
Windows MultiPoint Server
Classify your data based on sensitivity
Policies classify and label data at the time of creation or modification based on source, context, and content. Classification with Azure Information Protection is fully automatic, driven by users, or based on recommendation.
Protect your data at all times
Embed classification and protection information for persistent protection that follows your data—ensuring it remains protected regardless of where it’s stored or who it’s shared with.
Add visibility and control
Track activities on shared data and revoke access if necessary. Your IT team can use powerful logging and reporting to monitor, analyze, and reason over data.
Collaborate more securely with others
Share data safely with coworkers as well as your customers and partners. Define who can access data and what they can do with it—such as allowing to view and edit files but not print or forward.
Ease of use
Data classification and protection controls are integrated into Microsoft Office and common applications to secure the data you’re working on with one click. In-product notifications such as recommended classification help users make right decisions.
Deployment and management flexibility
Help protect your data whether it’s stored in the cloud or in on-premises infrastructures. You have the flexibility to choose how your encryption keys are managed, including Bring Your Own Key (BYOK) options.
- Manual document classification and consumption of classified documents
- Protection for Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft SharePoint Online, and Microsoft OneDrive for Business content
- Bring Your Own Key (BYOK) for customer-managed key provisioning life cycle
- Custom templates
- Protection for on-premises Exchange and SharePoint content via Rights Management Services (RMS) connector
- RMS software developer kit for all platforms: Windows, Windows Mobile, iOS, Mac OSX, and Android
- RMS connector with on-premises Windows Server file shares by using the File Classification Infrastructure (FCI) connector
- Document tracking and revocation
- Protection for non-Microsoft Office file formats, including PTXT, PJPG, and PFILE (generic protection)
- RMS content consumption by using work or school accounts from RMS policy-aware apps and services
- RMS content creation by using work or school accounts
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number EJF-01490
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Product Type Software Licensing
- Software Name Windows MultiPoint Server
- Bundle Software MS Windows Server CAL
- License Pricing Additional Product
- License Pricing 1 Year Acquired Year 3
- License Quantity 1 User CAL