Microsoft Corporation Dynamics 365 for Field Service, Enterprise Edition for CRMOL Basic + Field Serivce Add-On (Qualified Offer)
IN STOCK, Available to ship immediately
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Microsoft Corporation Dynamics 365 for Field Service, Enterprise Edition for CRMOL Basic + Field Serivce Add-On (Qualified Offer)Dynamics 365 for Field Service, Enterprise Edition for CRMOL Basic + Field Serivce Add-On (Qualified Offer)--GOV
Field Service capabilities extendMicrosoft Dynamics 365 (online) to provide a complete Field Service management solution, including service locations, customer assets, preventative maintenance, work order management, resource management, product inventory, scheduling and dispatch, mobility, collaboration, customer billing, and analytics. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service helps you:
Optimize your service schedule with efficient routing, resource skill matching, and reduced travel time.
Increase first time fix rates and on-time delivery performance.
Enhance real-time communication and collaboration between customer service, dispatch, field agents, and customers.
Work order management
Quickly generate work orders, encompassing all of the information you need to dispatch field agents to service locations.
Schedule board and dispatch
A flexible drag-and-drop schedule board lets dispatchers assign resources and set up schedules for multiple work orders using a list or map view.
Configure resource information to allow Field Service to efficiently match the best field agent to a work order based on availability, proximity to service location, and required skills.
Service locations and customer assets
Store and manage information about your customers’ service locations and serviceable customer assets.
Configure service agreements for your customers that will automatically generate recurring work orders to ensure equipment is properly maintained before issues occur.
Extend the Dynamics 365 product catalog with an inventory management system that tracks real-time inventory levels by warehouse, including mobile truck stock.
Completed work orders can be turned into customer invoices for customer billing.
The mobile app gives field techs quick and easy access to everything they need to execute a work order, including schedule information, customer contact information, turn by directions, and more.
The following guide will help you set up and use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service:
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top