Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations, Enterprise Edition - Additional File Storage
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations, Enterprise Edition - Additional File StorageDynamics 365 for Operations, Enterprise Edition - Additional File Storage
Big growth for big businesses
Increase your speed of doing business. The complete ERP tools in Dynamics 365 for Operations provide global scalability and digital intelligence to help you grow at your pace.
Work smarter with connected operations
Get visibility across connected distribution, customer service, sales, and marketing systems so you can innovate your products and processes to meet rising expectations. Dynamics 365 for Operations delivers this ERP system continuity and helps you:
- Simplify production floor management.
- Accelerate product introductions.
- Offer flexibility in delivery alternatives.
Deliver exceptional customer experiences
Give your salespeople the product and customer information they need to provide immediate, personalized service—across social media, mobile sites, stores, and other retail touch points. Dynamics 365 for Operations also helps you:
- Deliver amazing customer experiences.
- Move products smoothly from procurement to sale.
- Merchandise effectively.
Fast-track your business performance
Get a live view of all your numbers and data analytics from Dynamics 365 for Operations. This cloud-based Microsoft ERP system provides the relevant information you need to deliver strategic, data-driven insights to key departments. This helps you:
- Gain immediate financial insights.
- Drive corporate strategy and growth.
- Decrease debt through efficient collection management.
Roll out powerful ERP tools
Get real-time information on almost any device, at any time. Dynamics 365 for Operations simplifies and accelerates business process changes. And it’s based in the cloud, so it integrates with legacy systems and scales globally with ease. So your organization:
- Enables rapid business transformation.
- Cost-effectively supports the IT needs of the business.
- Grows at its own pace.
Start with smarter operations capabilities
Automate your warehouse processes to reduce operational costs. With Microsoft ERP, your warehouse managers can better control their put-away, quality-control, and picking operations. And, with a flexible workflow engine, they can rapidly respond to changing business needs.
Get global transportation-planning and freight reconciliation. For manufacturing, distribution, and retail companies, this helps you provide the right customer experience at the right price. And business and IT leaders gain visibility and control with a user-configurable rating structure.
Make budgeting easier by giving your budget managers easy-to-use tools. A wizard helps them create budget plan worksheet templates for Microsoft Excel. And at review and approval time, they automatically route their budget plans with worksheets, justifications, and attachments.
Give your sales associates what they need to provide personalized customer service. This enterprise resource planning software delivers rich clienteling, real-time inventory lookup, back-office capabilities, and consolidated purchase data—for the right information at the right time.
Create more accurate demand forecasts to improve your products’ availability and minimize your inventory costs. The tool uses Microsoft SQL Server forecasting algorithms, Microsoft Excel visualizations, and Dynamics 365 for Operations models—for forecasts you can count on.
Provide better shopping experiences to your customers with integrated e-commerce and social media capabilities. Build campaigns and engage your customers through their social media channels of choice—Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Request a Quote
ShippingMFR # 05D4F48A0A35 SKU # 4696540
Product Delivery: Digital Download
- Shipping and taxes may differ by region
- License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
- Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top