Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online - Field Service User Add-on Faculty AcademicMFR # A49-87FF57BF4776 |
IN STOCK, Available for download within 30 minutes*
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online - Field Service User Add-on Faculty Academic
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is our customer relationship management (CRM) solution that enables companies to market smarter, sell effectively and productively, and care everywhere. CRM can help reduce costs and increase profitability by organizing and automating business processes that nurture customer relationships and satisfaction across all interactions—marketing, sales, and customer service. CRM solutions can deliver return on investment (ROI) through marketing automation, customer service, and sales force automation.
Manage your field service team with CRM field service
Field service capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online provide an end-to-end solution that helps you manage your field service team. CRM field service helps you:
Improves customer experience by giving users quick and reliable access to customer information.
Provides mobile field resources to enhance your total value and create new revenue opportunities.
Facilitates more work orders and resources with fewer dispatchers while empowering users to act quickly when schedules change.
Increases first time fix rates and on-time delivery performance.
Schedule board and dispatch
A flexible drag-and- drop schedule board allows dispatchers to assign resources and set up schedules for multiple work orders using a list or map view.
Resource information includes the skills and proficiencies of your workforce. You can view and filter resources based on skills and availability, so you can assign the right people to the right work order.
Get inventory updates and stock history for any types of location, including warehouses, depots, or trucks. Manage inventory information for any transaction including requests, return material authorizations, inventory adjustment, or transfer.
The mobile app gives field tech quick and easy access to everything they need to execute a work order including, color coded schedule information, customer contract information, turn by directions, and more.
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top