Microsoft Corporation Exchange Online Advanced Threat ProtectionMFR # 0C69E5C76B63 |
IN STOCK, Available for download within 30 minutes*
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Microsoft Exchange Online Advanced Threat Protection
Exchange Online Advanced Threat Protection
Secure your mailboxes against advanced threats
New malware campaigns are being launched every day, and Office 365 has a solution to help protect your email against them. With Exchange Online Advanced Threat Protection, you can protect your mailboxes against new, sophisticated attacks in real time. By protecting against unsafe attachments and expanding protection against malicious links, it complements the security features of Exchange Online Protection to provide better zero-day protection.
Protect against unsafe attachments
With Safe Attachments, you can prevent malicious attachments from impacting your messaging environment, even if their signatures are not known. All suspicious content goes through a real-time behavioral malware analysis that uses machine learning techniques to evaluate the content for suspicious activity. Unsafe attachments are sandboxed in a detonation chamber before being sent to recipients. The advantage is a malware free and cleaner inbox with better zero-day attack protection.
Protect your environment when users click malicious links
Exchange Online Protection provides protection against malicious links by scanning content. Safe Links expands on this by protecting your environment when users click a link. While the content is being scanned, the URLs are rewritten to go through Office 365. The URLs are examined in real time, at the time a user clicks them. If a link is unsafe, the user is warned not to visit the site or informed that the site has been blocked. Reporting is available, so administrators can track which users clicked a link and when they clicked it.
Get rich reporting and track links in messages
Gain critical insights into who is being targeted in your organization and the category of attacks you are facing. Reporting and message trace allow you to investigate messages that have been blocked due to unknown viruses or malware, while URL trace capability allows you to track individual malicious links in the messages that have been clicked.
How to buy Exchange Online Advanced Threat Protection
You can add Exchange Online Advanced Threat Protection to the following Exchange and Office 365 subscription plans:
- Exchange Online Plan 1
- Exchange Online Plan 2
- Exchange Online Kiosk
- Exchange Online Protection
- Office 365 Business Essentials
- Office 365 Business Premium
- Office 365 Enterprise E1
- Office 365 Enterprise E2
- Office 365 Enterprise E3
- Office 365 Enterprise E4
- Office 365 Enterprise K1
- Office 365 Enterprise K2
- Office 365 Education
To add Advanced Threat Protection to your subscription, contact MyChoice Software at (800) 318-1439.
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top