Microsoft Corporation SharePoint Online Plan 2-government
IN STOCK, Available for download within 30 minutes*
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Microsoft Corporation SharePoint Online Plan 2-governmentSharePoint Online Plan 2-Government
SharePoint Online is a cloud-based service that helps organizations share and collaborate with colleagues, partners, and customers. With SharePoint Online, you can access internal sites, documents, and other information from anywhere—at the office, at home, or from a mobile device.
Each person who accesses SharePoint Online must be assigned to an Office 365 plan or SharePoint Online Plan 1 or SharePoint Online Plan 2 standalone service. However, a kiosk plan is not sold as a standalone offer, only as part of the Kiosk subscription, such as SharePoint Online Kiosk. Since kiosk users can’t be administrators, tenants with kiosk users require at least one Enterprise admin to manage SharePoint. Kiosk users won’t see SharePoint navigation menus, so kiosk users have to navigate to SharePoint sites directly by URL.
Office 365 is available in a variety of plans in order to best meet the needs of your organization. For information about different plans, including standalone plan options and information on moving from one plan to another.
Share Point Online Enterprise external users
External users inherit the use rights of the SharePoint Online customer who is inviting them to collaborate. That is, if an organization purchases an E3 Enterprise plan and builds a site that uses enterprise features, the external user is granted rights to use and/or view the enterprise features within the site collection they are invited to. While external users can be invited as extended project members to perform a full range of actions on a site, they will not have the exact same capabilities as a full, paid, licensed member within your organization.
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top