Skype for Business PSTN Domestic and International CallingMFR # F9180318C537 |
IN STOCK, Available for download within 30 minutes*
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Skype for Business PSTN Domestic and International Calling
Windows Rights Management Services
Fast, flexible provisioning
Keep the phone numbers you already have, or easily request and assign new numbers in minutes for employees in multiple locations—no new lines or equipment needed.
Reliable inbound calling
Receive calls using Skype for Business IP phones, PCs, and mobile devices wherever you are. Easily manage calls with features like hold, forward, transfer, and voicemail.
Worldwide outbound calling
Use your Skype for Business client to make outbound calls to any phone number—domestic or international. In case of emergencies, use the built-in emergency dialing.
PSTN Calling includes:
|Manufacturer Part Number||T99-01011|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Windows Rights Management Services|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||Windows Rights Management Service|
|License Type||External Connector Software Assurance|
|License Pricing||1 Year Acquired Year 3|
|License Pricing||Additional Product|
|License Price Levels||C|
|License Quantity||Unlimited External User|
|Licensing Program||Microsoft Open Value|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top