Microsoft Dynamics CRM Full Use External Connector & SA Open GovMFR # QHA-00131 |
IN STOCK, Will be delivered by Microsoft within 1-2 business days
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Full Use - External Connector & SA - Open Gov [QHA-00131]
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Full Use - External Connector & SA - Open Gov is recommended for marketing and service professionals who want to better understand the relationships they form with their customers, hence the acronym CRM (Customer Relationship Management). Customer management solutions are made to streamline business functions and increase profitability in sales, marketing, social, and service divisions. This version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Full Use is an open government service license that is downloaded, and is geared more towards businesses wanting more outreach options and external connections.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Full Use includes:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Professional
- Microsoft Social Engagement
- Publish to knowledge management
- Create and publish surveys
- Self-service admin
- Customer service portals
What is CRM?
A CRM solution is a multi-faceted platform where all things crucial to customer relationship development and retention are kept to assist businesses in gauging things like their outreach efforts, social engagement, customer satisfaction. Having a centralized system that logs every customer interactions prevent things like pitching a sale to the same person by two or more employees, losing customer information, mixing up orders, and more.
CRM tools centralize customer information, automate marketing interactions, provide business intelligence, and facilitate communications for increased productivity. This gives you the ability to track opportunities for your sales team to pursue, analyze relevant data, and help deliver the very best customer service.
Customer relationship management solutions make the customer-facing functions for business better and more effective. When you are able to make marketing campaigns, data analysis, meetings, customer care, and more all happen simultaneously, a CRM solution brings all these functions together in one place. A more robust system of intuitive applications can make the entire process much smoother so you never miss a beat.
YOU RECEIVE:VOLUME LICENSE
DELIVERY TIME:DELIVERED WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF ORDER
*Microsoft Dynamics CRM Full Use External Connector with Software Assurance through Open Government Licensing*
Dynamics CRM Full Use Additive
|Manufacturer Part Number||QHA-00131|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Dynamics CRM Full Use Additive|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||Dynamics CRM|
|License Type||External Connector License and Software Assurance|
|License Pricing||Local Government|
|License Quantity||Unlimited External User|
|Licensing Program||Microsoft Open License Program|
|Service & Support||New Releases Update - full-term|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top